Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double charged

Options
  • 03-09-2015 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi
    was in shop earlier
    paid by card, but was charged twice as the sales assisant said it didnt go thought the first time, but looking online banking seems i have being charged twice.
    How do i get refund on second payment ?
    Do i go back to shop ? or can the bank refund it ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi ccarr, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

If the transaction does not automatically reverse itself within 24 hours, we would always suggest contacting the merchant directly as they may able to refund the transaction in store. If you require further assistance with this duplication, please call our customer support team on 0818 365 365 / + 353 1404 4000 where a representative will be more than happy to assist you with this. 

We hope this helps and if we can assist you with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement