Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sort Code/IBAN

Options
  • 03-09-2015 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi,

I am a UCC student and I recently opened an account with the BOI at the UCC Student Centre branch but when I checked the IBAN number of my account on my statements online it shows the sort code of the 32 West Mall branch of the Bank of Ireland as opposed to the sort code of the branch where I opened the account with (UCC). 

So if my parents are to wire me some money would it be fine to put the bank address as 32 West Mall as opposed to UCC? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Jlayay, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

We would suggest that you use the address of the original account holding branch for any transfers. We can confirm that the full address you'll require is Bank of Ireland 32 South Mall, Cork. If you require any further help with branch locations please see here on our website. 

We hope this helps and if we can assist you with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement