Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Sports Bar for Sunday 13th, LaVuelta Finale

Options
  • 03-09-2015 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭

Good Evening All,

Hoping someone can assist Please.

I'm heading upto Dublin for the Great Dublin BikeRide which will be on Sunday 13th. That date is also the final stage for LaVuelta

& Wondered
    Where is the best SportsBar for watching this final stage?

Finish my cycle ; lock the bike away in the car ; find The Best Sports Bar to Watch Nico Roche complete of La Vuelta is the plan :)

I'm not familiar with Dublin City.

Many Thanks,
    kerry4sam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭The Noble Nudge

Not to deter you but locking the bike in the car in the city centre be very careful were you park I am a Dub living in Dublin all my life and I wouldnt do it myself I like my bike too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I see it starts and finishes in Smithfield?

You could park in Jervis Street car park (this is different to Jervis Shopping Centre car park - it's across the road and has longer opening hours on a Sunday).

https://www.google.ie/maps/@53.3471165,-6.2660221,3a,75y,325.43h,83.36t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sjW6eA8aDtl1xcjkQTxmsFg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

That will have you close to Smithfield to get to your race.

For the sports bar you have the Woolshed a 5 minute walk from that car park

http://www.woolshedbaa.com/dublin/

You might want to check with them that they are showing it.

Best of luck with your cycle!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Do not leave your bike on view locked in your car unless it's secure off street parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Not to deter you but locking the bike in the car in the city centre be very careful were you park I am a Dub living in Dublin all my life and I wouldnt do it myself I like my bike too much.

Thanks for your replies. I've my parking pre-booked in a location recommended by the hotel I've booked and will have my bike locked inside my car there :)

Thanks for the Sports Bar Suggestions,
    kerry4sam

Advertisement