Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IT distance learning courses

Options
  • 04-09-2015 8:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I am interested in doing some IT distance learning courses, I'm not exactly sure in what particular area just yet but I am finding it difficult to find any distance learning courses in IT. Can anyone here suggest some or know of any resources which could help point me in the right direction.

Thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Fetac or professional qualifications or degree ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Parzival

Thanks for the reply, I was kind of hoping for a degree course

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

So you need to be looking at Institutes of Technology and University websites.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Drexel

try The open University.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Ditto Open University. They have various levels types, some more useful than others but as an FYI fairly expensive.

Advertisement