Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best place to buy WHEY protein supplement?

• 04-09-2015 8:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

I am just about to start back at the guy after being away from it for nearly 2 years. Previously I was taking BSN and later went onto something cheaper which wasnt great.

One of my friends suggested myprotein.ie for good prices and quality product. There are so many types of WHEY on there I dont know which one to go for and how much I should be paying for 1 months supply.

In the past I just had a poached egg for pre workout as I couldnt afford a second supplement. Can anyone suggest other good pre work out food

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

myprotein impact whey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,675 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Pre-workout food: you don't really need anything specific if you're eating enough across the day.

Whey: MyProtein.ie (impact whey), BulkPowders.ie (pure whey) or TheProteinWorks.com (whey protein 80)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

This comes up whey too often, whey don't we do a sticky with the three most popular online retailers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

Zillah wrote: »
    This comes up whey too often, whey don't we do a sticky with the three most popular online retailers?

because ....if we did we'd miss out on that pun

arayess wrote: »
    because ....if we did we'd miss out on that pun

And it never loses it's Impact.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,672 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Don't pea like that. You will just isolate new posters

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 508 ✭✭✭DarraghR

Thank you great links and prices

Just to add, the whey above all have a protein content of 75-80% which is as good as you'll get.

Advertisement