Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 year Diploma verses Level 7 Fetac

Options
  • 04-09-2015 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭

Folks

I have a Diploma from way back in 1992 from Dundalk RTC, I am looking to apply for a position in my current company but it requires a Fetac level 7. My question " is my diploma (3 yrs) the same as a Level 7 Fetac.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It may well be. Can you contact Dundalk IT and ask them?

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭gary29428

spurious wrote: »
    It may well be. Can you contact Dundalk IT and ask them?

Probably a good idea, just wondered if anybody on here knew and had a link to some info....

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭PaulieBoy

Can't say for sure in your case but in my case it was. I have a dip from Bolton St done in 94-98. Bolton St confirmed that it is indeed equivalent to a FETAC/QQI Level 7 award. Sounds like yours would be the same.

No harm in making a call to confirm this.

Advertisement