Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Extras

• 04-09-2015 1:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭

I've seen ads for this once or twice during the week and seems like a decent offer for Meteor customers. I logged in and it gave me a few free offers such as a free cinema ticket, buy one get one free pizzas and other food related offers.

meteor/extras

It's split into a free cinema ticket per month, two for one days out and two for one on food offers. Good choice of locations too. Might be worth checking out.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,577 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Does anyone know how this works if you have mobile broadband so can't show a text message?

Looks great - thanks OP!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Does anyone know how this works if you have mobile broadband so can't show a text message?

Looks great - thanks OP!

When you use your Meteor details (email and password) to login to the website it gives you the option to redeem the code through the website, I don't think you need SMS at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,227 ✭✭✭Kramer

http://support.meteor.ie/article/extras-mobile-broadband

Advertisement