Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy carboy bungs in Dublin?

Options
  • 04-09-2015 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

I have a wine fermentation which just finished, and no stoppers for the carboys.

Home brew west in Finglas have closed, and The Mottly Brew don't have any in stock.

Anywhere else I could try? I saw some older threads on boards about some chemists and other odd places which had stuff, but any more up to date info?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭macnug

sf80 wrote: »
    I have a wine fermentation which just finished, and no stoppers for the carboys.

Home brew west in Finglas have closed, and The Mottly Brew don't have any in stock.

Anywhere else I could try? I saw some older threads on boards about some chemists and other odd places which had stuff, but any more up to date info?

Thanks

Have you tried some of the tescos that stock hb? don't know what they have but they might have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

There's a new HB shop in finglas called Beyond the Grape, they've only just opened so bound to have some. Not sure if he has a website but he's in FaceBook.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭sf80

I popped into tesco in Blanch, nothing there.

I'll check out Beyond the grape, a new one to me.

Advertisement