Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs in town NOT showing the Ireland football match

Options
  • 04-09-2015 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭

Hi, is there any pubs in town which wont be showing the Ireland v Gibraltar match. Want to go somewhere for a few drinks where we can chat.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Downstairs in Against the Grain on Wexford street doesn't have a Telly. The Black Sheep (Capel Street) and The Brew Dock (Opposite Conolly Station) are the same as far as I know. All 3 are craft beer pubs if that's an issue.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Sundance_Kid

Downstairs in Against the Grain on Wexford street doesn't have a Telly. The Black Sheep (Capel Street) and The Brew Dock (Opposite Conolly Station) are the same as far as I know. All 3 are craft beer pubs if that's an issue.

Thanks for your suggestions, I should have mentioned ideally somewhere close enough to Stephens Green.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Publin Article

Pubs with no TV

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Seans_Username

PMacs doesn't have a TV I'm fairly sure. Really nice spot with a lot of choice for drink. It's on Stephen Street Lower.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Thanks for your suggestions, I should have mentioned ideally somewhere close enough to Stephens Green.

Against the Grain is only a short walk from the green, should only take 5-10 minutes, depending where you're coming from.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Peters Pub, Stephen's Green SC end of South William Street

http://www.peterspub.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Seans_Username

Peters Pub, Stephen's Green SC end of South William Street

http://www.peterspub.ie/

I've wondered about Peter's Pub, I think I heard that they don't play music there. Is that true?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I've wondered about Peter's Pub, I think I heard that they don't play music there. Is that true?

That is true, there's always a lovely atmosphere in the place though, I like to go there when catching up with a friend.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,531 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Grogan's, Library Bar, Neary's and Long Hall have no tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭evilcloud

No match in the globe on Georges street.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

The Duke on Duke Street is usually good for a chat...plenty of nooks and crannies without tvs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Sundance_Kid

Thanks for replies folks, went to Nearys on Chatham St, the downstairs has no TV and the upstairs does.

• Site Banned Posts: 65 ✭✭Trabejo

Thanks for replies folks, went to Nearys on Chatham St, the downstairs has no TV and the upstairs does.

Delighted for you. Calamity averted.

Advertisement