Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I get broadband without a landline?

Options
  • 04-09-2015 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I've just moved into an new house in Drogheda and, after an ordeal getting the line freed up from the previous tenant, I'm finally ready to order but now it seems as though Eircom eFibre may only be available if I also order a landline, is this so?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

JPMcKenna wrote: »
    I've just moved into an new house in Drogheda and, after an ordeal getting the line freed up from the previous tenant, I'm finally ready to order but now it seems as though Eircom eFibre may only be available if I also order a landline, is this so?
    HI JPMcKenna

A standalone efibre package is available for €45 per month, please contact sales on free phone 1800503303 to order or raise any queries you may have.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement