Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2015/16 (*EVERYONE READ MOD POST in OP)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

DO NOT GET EXCITED Repeat DO NOT GET EXCITED

As the source is wholly dubious and the content goes against everything we have been "told"

http://pravdabl.com/ekskluzivno-zeljko-buvac-u-liverpulu/
    Zeljko Buvač, today with Jürgen Klopp to "Anfield" sign three-year contract with Liverpool! Sometimes a great footballer Rudar Prijedor, Borca, and Mainz, and later trustworthy food in Golden Age "millionaire" came as the cream of world football themselves, taking one of the most successful clubs in the "old continent".

A modest, quiet and withdrawn, only two days ago walking about the streets of his native Omarska, and today already on the big stage. Interesting is that this duo was also combined this summer to coach Real Madrid, but they coincided some dice, and is Buvač went the way of England.

The news of this transfer will tour the planet tomorrow (Sunday), but our exclusive portal of Buvač received approval to transfer this first release in the air.

Thanks to him, and let him all the luck, that in the best possible light is your Omarska Potkozarje, and the Republic of Serbian Krajina, .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,800 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

lol talk about unreliable sources! If we win tomorrow we're 1 point off 4th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

brevity wrote: »
    A lot of other forums are kinda the same imo.

How many times have you read this post today?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

DO NOT GET EXCITED Repeat DO NOT GET EXCITED

As the source is wholly dubious and the content goes against everything we have been "told"

http://pravdabl.com/ekskluzivno-zeljko-buvac-u-liverpulu/

10926d1278356325-keyboard-colour-scheme-painting-1x09-storming-castle-animated-gif-excited-buster-arrested-development-7915175-230-249.gif?w=230&h=249

Further to the above, from the summer. Don't recall seeing his name linked during that period.

http://www.winnersports.co.uk/liverpool-fc-weighing-up-move-for-jurgen-klopps-former-no2-33298

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

At least we know what Carroll thinks of Brendan...

https://twitter.com/AndyTCarroll/status/650404952024739841

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Streetwalker

If we are a serious football club with serious ambitions we would have sacked Rodgers and brought Kloop in at the start of the season. Gary Monk incoming :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

Media in Bosnia are saying that Klopp and his Bosnian assistant have agreed a 3 year deal to manage liverpool and which will be announced after tomorrow's game v Everton.

This is all over twitter at the moment .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭Mr.H

I don't get it..

He made reference to players hiding as Ostriches with their heads in the sand.............. (in his pre match)

I think if we finish below them this season we should be stripped, tarred, feathered and banished from the Premiership for all of time.

Only 3 points ahead of them but they cant seem to buy a win right now and I cant see them getting back into form. All season he has been acting strange and I think its a matter of time before he leaves Chelsea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

He said great news on Flanno injury

You said it'll be even better news when Rodgers gets his p45

Thus saying the flanno news would be made better by Rodgers getting sacked.

Unless what you're saying is completely unrelated to flannos injury, well then I'm not sure why you quoted him.

Why is this so important to you?

Jesus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

That mosstin post on page 155 must be the most viewed post on boards. I think he's gone viral by default at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Knex. wrote: »
    That mosstin post on page 155 must be the most viewed post on boards. I think he's gone viral by default at this stage.

Fcuk I keep getting stuck on Brevity's post... If I see it anymore today I might start to dislike him, through no fault of his own of course :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,548 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Media in Bosnia are saying that Klopp and his Bosnian assistant have agreed a 3 year deal to manage liverpool and which will be announced after tomorrow's game v Everton.

This is all over twitter at the moment .

All over twitter? Seriously, a couple of tweets from some unknowns, that have been retweeted by a few and "It's all over Twitter".

When will people learn that Twitter is not a reliable source at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Or people could learn that it is reliable if used right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I do not believe Rodgers is going anywhere to be honest. Not itk or anything, just sensible analysis of our actual position in the season and competitions when emotion is taken out of it.

BUT he is very much in the sack race and ffs that is a tight contest itself. Jose, Wenger and Rodgers.

Turtyturd wrote: »

Far too many people on there with opinions for it to be reliable in any way

It is a great road map for info but certainly not a source

Are you talking about Twitter or our players?

This is a joke,Potential Underachiever....not a very funny one I'll grant you but a joke nonetheless. Do I need to explain it or will you manage this time?

Glico Man wrote: »
    Fcuk I keep getting stuck on Brevity's post... If I see it anymore today I might start to dislike him, through no fault of his own of course :p

Took me ages to realise who your previous nic was. Didn't dawn on me to just look at the signature :pac:

Are you talking about Twitter or our players?

This is a joke,Potential Underachiever....not a very funny one I'll grant you but a joke nonetheless. Do I need to explain it or will you manage this time?

You're just being a dick.

Stop being a dick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Postal strike. Posts going missing. Coincidence?

I think so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Knex. wrote: »
    Took me ages to realise who your previous nic was. Didn't dawn on me to just look at the signature :pac:

Who me?

>_>

<_<

You know nothing...

I have to go into work for a few hours tomorrow, meaning I'll likely miss the match.

There was a time where I'd call in dead, but these days, there's a chance that work is actually more enjoyable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Glico Man wrote: »
    Who me?

>_>

<_<

You know nothing...

genesis.jpg

Didn't know if there was any point starting a match thread with the way the site is at the moment but I did anyway http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=97254799#post97254799

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Would really love to know what the owners position on Rodger's future is before the derby today. Is he gone if we lose? Does he stay if we win until we lose again? Has the decision been made to sack him no matter the result today? Is Mike Gordon still backing Rodgers? Is Rodgers here for the long haul?

Personally I hope we win today and Rodgers gets the bullet during the international break. Remember a win today doesn't erase the absolute mess Rodgers has created, he has to go win, lose or draw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

Hi friends, it's 5 pm on Saturday 3/10/15

I know the site is ****ed at the moment but it would be a good idea to do the lotto with these numbers tonight

1 15 17 31 36 45

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭garra

BMJD wrote: »
    Hi friends, it's 5 pm on Saturday 3/10/15

I know the site is ****ed at the moment but it would be a good idea to do the lotto with these numbers tonight

1 15 17 31 36 45

Thanks dude, everyone hop back into the motor from Thursday night and we can play that match again with Klopp in charge

article-1356584-0D2B7AE4000005DC-144_634x420.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

If Rodgers is to be sacked then it needs to be done this evening, wait any longer and it's completely pointless.

Imo by the time Chelsea kick off again they will have a new manager.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Boards.ie must be in the same re-building process that LFC is going through

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭SuperTortoise

If Rodgers is to be sacked then it can only happen if we bring in a world class replacement, Klopp obviously would be the pick of most here, but i wonder if he would be interested in the job, you would have to think he's already been sounded out by bigger clubs around europe looking to next summer.

If we get rid of Rodgers will we regret that decision in a few years time? I have the feeling that he has the makings of a great manager but for now there's just something missing, in a way it's like waiting on a young player coming through the ranks at the club, he shows signs of brilliance but he's also capable of having a mare every now and then, can we as a club afford to wait to find out if he turns out to be a worldy?

Anyway, today's game, any news on Hendo coming back anytime soon? And Benteke?

If Rodgers is to be sacked then it can only happen if we bring in a world class replacement, Klopp obviously would be the pick of most here, but i wonder if he would be interested in the job, you would have to think he's already been sounded out by bigger clubs around europe looking to next summer.

If we get rid of Rodgers will we regret that decision in a few years time? I have the feeling that he has the makings of a great manager but for now there's just something missing, in a way it's like waiting on a young player coming through the ranks at the club, he shows signs of brilliance but he's also capable of having a mare every now and then, can we as a club afford to wait to find out if he turns out to be a worldy?

Anyway, today's game, any news on Hendo coming back anytime soon? And Benteke?

Hendo broke a bone in his foot so I'd say that'll be another few weeks and I don't think Benteke trained yesterday so not sure about him either.

Same result too...both fucked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭corwill

The site is showing outstanding character, it just needs a little bit of luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭corwill

If Rodgers is to be sacked then it needs to be done this evening, wait any longer and it's completely pointless.

Imo by the time Chelsea kick off again they will have a new manager.

If they don't do it now, with the international break giving a new guy a chance to come in early enough to make a difference and maybe prepare for the January window and one or two purchases, then they're dithering, weak, incompetent, face-saving or some unpleasant mix of all 4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,930 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I wonder would Roman sack Jose and come looking for Brendan as his replacement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

If he offered a swop would you take it? Mourinho for Rodgers?

Who needs wife swap? Lets have Gaffer Swap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,930 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Blondie919 wrote: »
    If he offered a swop would you take it? Mourinho for Rodgers?

As long as Jose's contract had that he would be sacked after two seasons.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

As long as Jose's contract had that he would be sacked after two seasons.

Interesting idea. It's one way of getting rid of Rodgers though, but Jose is not a nice man. I think he has reached his zenith and is heading downwards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

Nein.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,800 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1862/premier-league/2015/10/04/15997362/david-luiz-coutinho-could-leave-liverpool
    "Coutinho made the choice to stay at Liverpool without Champions League football this season. I don't think he will make that choice again," David Luiz was quoted as telling the Sunday Express.
    Meanwhile in the real world, the sh!te performances risk us losing one of our best players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Rossiter to come on and score the winner, could you imagine his grin whilst giving the post match interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

I agree, but you do get some numpties who post nothing but vitriol on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

he should look at raheem,big move,small fish..playing like one..stick around phillipe

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

he should look at raheem,big move,small fish..playing like one..stick around phillipe

You say it as if Sterling doesn't play for City. I imagine he's pretty happy with his decision.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Have a feeling we will win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1862/premier-league/2015/10/04/15997362/david-luiz-coutinho-could-leave-liverpool

Meanwhile in the real world, the sh!te performances risk us losing one of our best players.
    Coutinho will leave if we don't make CL. But I'm sure he will conduct himself alot better than Sterling or Suarez. Comes across as a genuine good guy imo.

Never a fan of Carragher but he is quickly becoming the most irritating ex-player/pundit. Never misses a chance to stick the boot.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement