Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2015/16 (*EVERYONE READ MOD POST in OP)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Vicxas wrote: »

Anytime I see Melwood I always find it amazing that it is completely overlooked by 3 bed semis. Is there an indoor facility too where they practice corners/free kicks or are those moves open to anyone willing to peer in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Daemonic

mikeym wrote: »
    Aga-fcuking-do???

Any Klopp song really needs to be to the tune of

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭corwill

RayCon wrote: »
    Remember ... we're onto lunches now.

It's the brunch of warrior-poets and god-emperors, so all boxes ticked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,480 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

NOt a klopp song. I just hope we have found some peace at least as the last few months have been the opposite.
    ''SOMETHING GOOD HAS BEGUN''

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,948 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I don't think 'Ings can only get better' has ever been more appropriate than right now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Anytime I see Melwood I always find it amazing that it is completely overlooked by 3 bed semis. Is there an indoor facility too where they practice corners/free kicks or are those moves open to anyone willing to peer in?

Have you seen any of our corners for the last couple of years?

There's no way anyone was practicing that crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭punk_one82

Have you seen any of our corners for the last couple of years?

There's no way anyone was practicing that crap.

You mean Aspas didn't mean to take that corner like that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Remember when Roy said this "Liverpool are not to big for a relegation battle" and "I'm convinced Liverpool will not be in the bottom 3 at the end of the season".

tbh He should of been sacked straight away after this interview.

Great days. He was an inspiration to us all.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Right, we need to finish this thread today so that it can really be clean slate time for us all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

close it early before we get hit with another ACL injury

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭punk_one82

close it early before we get hit with another ACL injury

I've been knocked down and broken 4 bones in my foot. It's too late. Just when I thought I could solve our midfield problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭gafferino

5starpool wrote: »
    Right, we need to finish this thread today so that it can really be clean slate time for us all.

d6fcdc3b058c5c69217788fcf6506c71.509x422x40.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

I was reading up on ACLs and i dont see what the fuss is about.

Bit of glue and some duct tabe. Be grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Congrats to Mosstin on getting post of the day for this beauty

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=97382334&postcount=9751

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

Vicxas wrote: »
    I was reading up on ACLs and i dont see what the fuss is about.

I thought it stood for Adolescent Children's Literature, I'd been reading Twilight and the Hunger Games trilogies all week...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭dogbert27

76 days or so to the next transfer window

I think Klopp will be able to get more out of Origi.

He put in a good shift against Sion just looks like he needs a bit more confidence in front of goal.

Benteke is back next weekend, Firmino too. I don't think we'll be needing to replace Ings in the transfer window.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

I think four strikers is needed esp with Sturridge history - Volland in January would be a good pick up and when Ings gets back Volland can play wide.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,948 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I think four strikers is needed esp with Sturridge history - Volland in January would be a good pick up.

Volland would be excellent, him and Firmino were great together at Hoffenheim. I don't think a striker should be priority though, assuming Klopp will stick to one up top.

I think four strikers is needed esp with Sturridge history - Volland in January would be a good pick up and when Ings gets back Volland can play wide.

Firmino can play as a second striker if need be. Why pick up another player to drop back to where Llalana, Coutinho, Firmino, Ibe are playing.

January investment should be DM and CB. Possibly a left full back.

Don't think he'll replace the keeper in Janauary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,592 ✭✭✭brevity

Torres wins POTM as votes by the fans.

https://twitter.com/atletienglish/status/654604872579289088

Happy for him.

:Talking of omens, we've had a good one with Cinquecento winning the dreaded manager of the month award!! :pac:

Why do saps try to shout "first" on a new thread but nobody tries to shout "last" on a closing thread

dogbert27 wrote: »
    Why do saps try to shout "first" on a new thread but nobody tries to shout "last" on a closing thread

To hell with it, LAST!!

To hell with it, LAST!!

SAP!!

:Talking of omens, we've had a good one with Cinquecento winning the dreaded manager of the month award!! :pac:
    To hell with it, LAST!!
    SAP!!

ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(13)%20(1).gif?1415181982

gafferino wrote: »
    ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(13)%20(1).gif?1415181982

:pac:

• Advertisement

“Kloppo fits perfectly with the Premier League,” the Bayern Munich striker told Goal. “At Liverpool he can make a difference with his positive thinking and sweep the players along with him.

“They will play really well and they will win. I can only wish him the best of luck. I know the team are not playing that well, but Kloppo definitely has an idea of what he wants to do. This is the optimal club for him – and league also!”

Lemon Dot Ski /

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/clubs/liverpool/article4587817.ece

Rossiter injured too on England duty. Out of game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

brevity wrote: »

As good as Mignolet with his feet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭Mr.H

Does that not depend on formation?

ie: if we play one up front we need less than if we play two??

Ings
    Sturridge
    Origi
    Bene
    Sinclair

I dont think we need a striker unless its a serious upgrade to be fair.

Yesil
    Mario
    Marko

all on loan

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=2057488392

Seeing as this thread draws to its conclusion, here's the runners and riders for the 10k posts, some need to post less, some need to post more! After early promise I've fallen out of the top 10 and nearly sucked into a relegation battle. must do better. How'd you do?

• Advertisement

As good as Mignolet with his feet

He'll fit right in!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,279 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Seeing as this thread draws to its conclusion, here's the runners and riders for the 10k posts, some need to post less, some need to post more! After early promise I've fallen out of the top 10 and nearly sucked into a relegation battle. must do better. How'd you do?

2, room for improvement anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭Mr.H

In at number 10. Only 114 off 4th :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,666 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I'm Crystal Palace - somewhere up near the top, but **** knows how.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

I'm Sunderland all the way!

• Advertisement

A late push and I made 3rd. Happy enough with that.

I don't get it Caovyn Lineah and Tipsy McSwagger should have the exact same number of posts! ;) :pac:

No better player to play at full throttle.

Moreno: Full throttle football matches my game.
    “He doesn’t want individualism and I like this way of thinking. He wants us working together, he wants us to be a team all of the time, and I like this idea.

“I think it matches my way of playing. I am always aggressive, energetic and give my all, so it matches Klopp’s style of playing.

“Above all, we need to keep working – to keep working hard to make a place for myself in the team and keep working under his orders.”

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/195975-moreno-full-throttle-football-matches-my-game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I go for quality over quantity! :p

So anything less than a 6-0 win tomorrow and I'm gonna be disappointed tbh, I won't lie!

Are we expecting a win tomorrow?

I'm hoping for one, but such a large upheaval cant be overlooked.

I'm looking for nothing more than evidence of new management really. A more compact, pressing game.

The first couple of pages of the thread are a fun read now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

Safely ensconsed in Top 50 , was thinking that threads were getting shorter and just realised that nearly 10% of posts I have on block !

Every time I look at at the thread in the soccer forum the number of posts is different.

It was 10,064, then 9902 (or something like that)

Anyone else seeing this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

brevity wrote: »
    Every time I look at at the thread in the soccer forum the number of posts is different.

It was 10,064 the 9902 (or something like that)

Anyone else seeing this?

New feature, get with the program

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement