Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2015/16 (*EVERYONE READ MOD POST in OP)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭Mr.H

Alonso77 wrote: »
    Huh? The tweet is dated Jan 2015. Which run are you referring to?

The strek where we lost at Old Trafford and went on a 20 game streak (in all comps) of not losing. I dont know how far into it, it was though because I dont know when in January but at the very least we were on a 5 game no losses run.

We lost at Old Trafford in December and didnt lose again until March (albeit we did lose in extra time in the league cup semi final to Chelsea)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

rossie1977 wrote: »
    credit...the guy has spent £300 million and liverpool have no trophies or even a cup final to show for it. kenny won a trophy and was the width of a post away from winning another and he was only in the job 16 months. kenny bought suarez who carried the team after he left, he bought henderson who is now captain and gave sterling his debut. the squad kenny left was bursting with potential which is probably why they reached two cup finals in one season.

between 12th january and 30 December 2011 kennys league record was 19 wins 10 draws and 8 defeats..i am pretty confident had kenny been given £200 million over the next 2-3 years and suarez coming into his own liverpool would have thrived

I doubt it tbh, the game had moved on, Kenny looked out of his depth, I doubt the tactics of giving the ball to Downing to cross it into Big Andy or Charlie Adam pulling the strings in midfield would have yielded too much success.

As much as Kenny is a living legend, he had to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,930 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Spoofer.
    "Judge me after three years" - (in 2012)
    "Look at Tottenham. If you spend £100m, you expect to be challenging for the league."
    "We won't do a Tottenham"
    "My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence."
    “We play with 11 men, other teams play with 10 men and a goalkeeper.”
    "I don't think there is anyone better, that is the reality of how I see it."
    "When we lose I don't get too disappointed in the same way that when we win I don't get too carried away."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Crash Bang Wall

For me its not about the net spend or any of that....For me its simply about the fact that he doesnt learn from his mistakes, keeps chopping and changing formations, expecting tactics like this to somehow confuse the opposition. He cant coach a defence....for 3 seasons we have been riddled with defensive mistakes....we got away with them for one season when we had Suarez and Sturridge on fire.

If you are not scoring at 1 end, you have to be able to rely on your defence to give you a half decent chance to get something out of a game...our defending is woeful, he has given Lovern so many chances, refuses to acknowledge that we need a top quality DM.

I hate watching us at the minute

rossie1977 wrote: »
    credit...the guy has spent £300 million and liverpool have no trophies or even a cup final to show for it. kenny won a trophy and was the width of a post away from winning another and he was only in the job 16 months. kenny bought suarez who carried the team after he left, he bought henderson who is now captain and gave sterling his debut. the squad kenny left was bursting with potential which is probably why they reached two cup finals in one season.

between 12th january and 30 December 2011 kennys league record was 19 wins 10 draws and 8 defeats..i am pretty confident had kenny been given £200 million over the next 2-3 years and suarez coming into his own liverpool would have thrived

Kenny also bought Adam, Carroll, Downing and Doni.

Liverpool struggled under Dalglish. As much as I love the man his tactics were outdated.

I dont think Suarez would have played the way he did if it was under Kenny. Difference is Rodgers made Suarez the pinnacle were Kenny made Carroll the focal point.

All of Kennys signings where to get the best out of Carroll. Adam and Downing were bought for their ability to cross the ball. Even Hendersons stats with crossing were the reason he is here

Spoofer.

What's the deal with your relentless search of BR quotes when you don't like the man!?!

59272185.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Go on elaborate please, why would he do things that will eventually cost him his job if he's only looking after himself?

Simply put he is in panic mode and starting Sturridge yesterday confirm that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

How did Sturridge play? Was he injured? Did the decision backfire? Is Sturridge now closer to match fitness?

Nope, I still don't get it? Why is he in panic mode? Is it because he wants the club to do well and get better results.

Actually forget it, you jumped the shark when you called him a scumbag, no point trying to get reason out of you.

Good day Sir.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Do think its forgotten under Kenny we genuinelly had no luck. Hit the crossbar for fun.We had a very poor spell at the end of 11/12 season but for 3/4's of that season we actually played very good football.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Magico Gonzalez

The whole Kenny would have saved us carry on is myopic nonsense. He is a manager left in the 90s, hasnt the tactics to move on. His appeal is that he is part of a successful past but it's naively simplistic to think keeping him on would have changed things for us.

We took a bet on a young manager, hopefully it has been a lesson for us. For me the best bet would surely be Ancelotti if he would take the job. Klopp is another gamble. Ancelotti knows the premier league.

We need to stop looking to the past as a club and move on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭corwill

MD1990 wrote: »
    Do think its forgotten under Kenny we genuinelly had no luck. Hit the crossbar for fun.We had a very poor spell at the end of 11/12 season but for 3/4's of that season we actually played very good football.

Suarez hit the woodwork I don't know how many times that season, even he found it funny after a while.

It wasn't all just bad luck, though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

How did Sturridge play? Was he injured? Did the decision backfire? Is Sturridge now closer to match fitness?

He was very rusty and made poor decisions.

I would say playing him did backfire as, ultimately, moves that may have led to a goal broke down with him.

Good to see him back though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Magico Gonzalez

ps...anyone calling any Liverpool manager a scumbag has lost the run of themselves, it's frustrating to be in a position were results are bad, but calling the guy a scumbag speaks volumes about you as a fan.

I'd honestly rather people that had no respect weren't associated with the club and I think the myth of the Liverpool way and the way we always support the team has been seriously eroded by the childish nonsense that has gone on.

Nope, I still don't get it? Why is he in panic mode? Is it because he wants the club to do well and get better results.

Actually forget it, you jumped the shark when you called him a scumbag, no point trying to get reason out of you.

Good day Sir.

I neither think Rodgers is deliberately deciding to somehow hurt the club while simultaneously saving himself nor do I think he's a "scumbag" (not fond of the amount of personal stuff you see thrown about, although I'll admit to having a sneery go at his choppers the odd time).

But when I saw Sturridge in the starting 11, the first word that came to mind was "panic", and I find it hard to believe any reasonably well informed football fan would think otherwise.

Sturridge has a well established record of needing quite a while to recover form upon return from injury layoffs AND for breaking down when brought on too quickly.

That it didn't go completely pear shaped doesn't make it a good decision, even with the benefit of hindsight.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I thought yesterday showed an improved performance and could be the platform for good things to come.
    There are a few things that once ironed out could get us back to scoring goals. I think that Coutinho has put too much pressure on himself to be the goal scorer. There were a couple of chances that he coul have squared the ball to someone who was in a better position to score.

The interchange of positions in the back 3 and DM was much better. One of the back 3 was allowed to bring the ball out and start building from the back.

Sturridge getting into familiar positions between Benteke and the midfield allowed for the attack to flow better.

More people getting into the final 3rd with decent cover behind.

So a step in the right direction, let's hope that continues.

Ings and Moreno were great. Kudos to Lucas as well for a solid performance and his pressing to get the ball back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Alonso77

The whole Kenny would have saved us carry on is myopic nonsense. He is a manager left in the 90s, hasnt the tactics to move on. His appeal is that he is part of a successful past but it's naively simplistic to think keeping him on would have changed things for us.

We took a bet on a young manager, hopefully it has been a lesson for us. For me the best bet would surely be Ancelotti if he would take the job. Klopp is another gamble. Ancelotti knows the premier league.

We need to stop looking to the past as a club and move on.

If only, then people might stop harking back to 2013/14 to defend the current malaise

corwill wrote: »
    I neither think Rodgers is deliberately deciding to somehow hurt the club while simultaneously saving himself nor do I think he's a "scumbag" (not fond of the amount of personal stuff you see thrown about, although I'll admit to having a sneery go at his choppers the odd time).

But when I saw Sturridge in the starting 11, the first word that came to mind was "panic", and I find it hard to believe any reasonably well informed football fan would think otherwise.

Sturridge has a well established record of needing quite a while to recover form upon return from injury layoffs AND for breaking down when brought on too quickly.

That it didn't go completely pear shaped doesn't make it a good decision, even with the benefit of hindsight.

Probably better for Sturridge to start and get 60 mins after a thorough warm up pre game than throwing him on cold with 30 mins to go. The lad has an alleged mental block where he refuses to play with a slight niggle so I presume he was very agreeable.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

FWIW, I think Kenny was let go a season too early. The last 3 months of that season were awful in terms of league form, but probably not that different to Rodgers in the last while.

There is no guarantee that he would have got things right, and I was against having Adam and Carroll in particular in the team, but I would have been happy to give him another season to prove he was right for us at that point. I think that's where I was with Rodgers at the end of last season where I think he deserved a bit more time but there wasn't a huge amount of leeway.

• Advertisement

Alonso77 wrote: »
    If only, then people might stop harking back to 2013/14 to defend the current malaise

That's what we do, we're Liverpool fans, we all bang on about the past, here we are years later and some people still go on and on about Rafa!

In fairness the reason our 2013/14 season was brought up is because a poster alleged that BR was never good enough for Liverpool, it was just brought up to counter that mis informed point.

Probably better for Sturridge to start and get 60 mins after a thorough warm up pre game than throwing him on cold with 30 mins to go. The lad has an alleged mental block where he refuses to play with a slight niggle so I presume he was very agreeable.

He could do a full warm up at half time with a view to coming on 15 min into the 2nd half, so I don't know about that. I would have thought 20 or 30 minutes yesterday with a full half against Carlisle would have been more prudent. But so far so good, here's hoping Daniel's injuries are something shortly we're not talking about very much.

corwill wrote: »
    He could do a full warm up at half time with a view to coming on 15 min into the 2nd half, so I don't know about that. I would have thought 20 or 30 minutes yesterday with a full half against Carlisle would have been more prudent. But so far so good, here's hoping Daniel's injuries are something shortly we're not talking about very much.

Yea it's all really tomAtoes tomatoes! The point is I don't think it's as desperate as people think, absolutely no good to BR or Studge to rush back early and get injured again, I'm sure the medical people at the club gave the go ahead too, he had been back training for a few weeks beforehand too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

LOAN WATCH

Sheyi Ojo (Wolves) - started game subbed at 68 mins in 0-0 draw
    Lloyd Jones (Blackpool) - full game in 1-1 home draw
    Vigouroux, Williams, Stewart (Swindon Town) - Vig and Williams played full game, Stewart on bench 0-1 defeat
    Harry Wilson (Crewe) - unused sub
    Danny Ward, Ryan McLaughlin (Aberdeen) - Ward full game in 1-3 win, McLaughlin came on in extra time to run clock down.
    Wisdom (Norwich) - no game against senior club
    Markovic (Fenerbache) - Started game assist for Nani in 2-1 win subbed at 77 mins (RvP came on)
    Samed Yesil (Lucerne) no game
    Joe Maguire (Leyton Orient) - on bench no game time
    Ryan Kent (Coventry) Full game in a 1-0 home win
    Allan (HJK) - started game but subbed after 8 minutes
    Taiwo Awoniyi (FSV Frankfurt) - no game for Frankfurt yet.
    Sergio Canos (Brentford) - Came off the bench on 61 mins and assisted the opening goal in 2-1 win

plus Balotelli (Milan) Ilori (Villa) and Alberto (Deportivo) none of whom are coming back.

Notes - Markovic makes first er mark at Fenerbache who are top of Super Lig, with 4 wins and a draw. He won't want to come back. Observation, Marko started the game as a forward on the right side of a 4-3-3 formation, not as a wing-back or even a true winger. Makes you wonder....

Canos got a rave notice in the Brentford local press http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/sport-opinion/view-brentford-press-box-liverpool-10098561
    Looking at the Brentford bench before the game I couldn't see any of them coming on and being able to change the game given the inexperience in the forward positions. Sergi Canos proved me wrong with one of the most exciting half-hours I've seen in a long time.

The 18-year-old lit up Griffin Park with a bursting run forward and set up Lasse Vibe for his equaliser. Preston didn't know how to cope with him and soon found themselves behind to Marco Djuricin. The Liverpool loanee is a box of tricks and has no qualms in just taking on the defence.

He could have found himself sent off for two bookable offences, brought about by the exuberance of youth, and needed to be calmed down by the experienced Alan McCormack and Lasse Vibe. As long as he maintains that raw enthusiasm for playing football, Canos will go far in the game.

Ryan Kent having his praises sung on the main Coventry FC forum http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/60386-Ryan-Kent, looks to have had a lively game looking at the match thread.

LOAN WATCH

Sheyi Ojo (Wolves) - started game subbed at 68 mins in 0-0 draw
    Lloyd Jones (Blackpool) - full game in 1-1 home draw
    Vigouroux, Williams, Stewart (Swindon Town) - Vig and Williams played full game, Stewart on bench 0-1 defeat
    Harry Wilson (Crewe) - unused sub
    Danny Ward, Ryan McLaughlin (Aberdeen) - Ward full game in 1-3 win, McLaughlin came on in extra time to run close down.
    Wisdom (Norwich) - no game against senior club
    Markovic (Fenerbache) - Started game assist for Nani in 2-1 win subbed at 77 mins (RvP came on)
    Samed Yesil (Lucerne) no game
    Joe Maguire (Leyton Orient) - on bench no game time
    Ryan Kent (Coventry) Full game in a 1-0 home win
    Allan (HJK) - started game but subbed after 8 minutes
    Taiwo Awoniyi (FSV Frankfurt) - no game for Frankfurt yet.
    Sergio Canos (Brentford) - Came off the bench on 61 mins and assisted the opening goal in 2-1 win

plus Balotelli (Milan) Ilori (Villa) and Alberto (Deportivo) none of whom are coming back.

Notes - Markovic makes first er mark at Fenerbache who are top of Super Lig, with 4 wins and a draw. He won't want to come back.

Canos got a rave notice in the Brentford local press http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/sport-opinion/view-brentford-press-box-liverpool-10098561

banging em in for Deportivo

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭S. Goodspeed

MD1990 wrote: »

Was just about to post the same thing. Suggesting the game had "moved on" passed Kenny is the biggest load of b*llox. Football is not rocket science. Kenny could have and would have adapted. You don't get to two cup finals in your first full season by not knowing the game. BR, the great modern manager, has got to zero cup finals in double the length of time.

Kenny was sacked because he was involved in the £35m purchase of Andy Carroll. At least that's the only reason I can think of. It was madness from all involved really. FSG lost all credibility in my eyes from that moment and have yet to regain any of it (aside from Henry telling Arsenal to shove it over the Suarez deal)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Why do you say Illori is not coming back? God knkws why he was loaned out.

The Markovic management genuinely bums me out.

Arrggh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,592 ✭✭✭brevity

If Rodgers was good enough for Liverpool we'd have a number of trophies and consistent performances in the league and Europe. We have none of those things. As it is we are stagnating, people talk about being positive after pathetic performances, "this is our level" nonsense - Rodgers should have been let go in the summer and a new manager signed.

Having said that, I don't think things are magically going to get better when he does leave and I think the club should have managed Suarez leaving better. When Suarez kick up a fuss and threatened to leave, we should have been on the front foot and bought someone so that when he did leave we wouldn't be ****ed. I said after the infamous Chelsea game that not purchasing properly January would be our downfall and it was.

The club need to get smarter if we are ever going to be consistently successful.

Also, where was all this YNWA bleeding heart stuff when Balotelli was being slated...some are more equal than others I guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,294 ✭✭✭✭rob316

This is how I would like to see us line up going forward

Sturridge - Benteke
    Firmino
    Coutinho - Milner/Allen
    Lucas
    Moreno - Sakho - Skrtel - Clyne

or sticking with yesterdays starting formation.

Sturridge - Benteke
    Firmino
    Moreno - Coutinho - Clyne
    Lucas
    Sakho - Can - Skrtel

Without Henderson we lack much creativity in the middle so I think getting Coutinho deeper and Firmino ahead could be the key to fitting in our best attacking options.

We need goals more than anything right now.

ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK!!

Was just about to post the same thing. Suggesting the game had "moved on" passed Kenny is the biggest load of b*llox. Football is not rocket science. Kenny could have and would have adapted. You don't get to two cup finals in your first full season by not knowing the game. BR, the great modern manager, has got to zero cup finals in double the length of time.

Kenny was sacked because he was involved in the £35m purchase of Andy Carroll. At least that's the only reason I can think of. It was madness from all involved really. FSG lost all credibility in my eyes from that moment and have yet to regain any of it (aside from Henry telling Arsenal to shove it over the Suarez deal)

and has yet to finish as low in the league as Kenny

Not to mention the fact that 2nd in the league is a far bigger achievement than winning the league cup and getting to the final of the fa cup

How was Kennys European record?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

Most of the players have proven themselves either with us or with other teams, they are simply not performing right now. The blame has to stop with the manager, something clearly is wrong with the team and I've no belief that BR is the one to fix it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

LOAN WATCH

You might be happy to know, I've resubscribed to your newsletter. Some of these lads could be around longer than Rodgers, at this rate :)

brevity wrote: »
    If Rodgers was good enough for Liverpool we'd have a number of trophies and consistent performances in the league and Europe. We have none of those things. As it is we are stagnating, people talk about being positive after pathetic performances, "this is our level" nonsense - Rodgers should have been let go in the summer and a new manager signed.

Having said that, I don't think things are magically going to get better when he does leave and I think the club should have managed Suarez leaving better. When Suarez kick up a fuss and threatened to leave, we should have been on the front foot and bought someone so that when he did leave we wouldn't be ****ed. I said after the infamous Chelsea game that not purchasing properly January would be our downfall and it was.

The club need to get smarter if we are ever going to be consistently successful.

Also, where was all this YNWA bleeding heart stuff when Balotelli was being slated...some are more equal than others I guess.

That's BS, I hate to bring up the past but we went unbeaten from January and won 13 games on the trot, we couldn't do anymore to win that title. We conceded all around us but that came part and parcel with our outrageous winning attacking football.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,930 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Norwich at home after resting players midweek we started the game with 5 defenders and a defensive midfielder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,592 ✭✭✭brevity

rob316 wrote: »
    That's BS, I hate to bring up the past but we went unbeaten from January and won 13 games on the trot, we couldn't do anymore to win that title. We conceded all around us but that came part and parcel with our outrageous winning attacking football.

That's not the point I was trying to make. It's little to do with that season and more to do with the fact that we knew Suarez was going to leave - why did we wait until the summer he left to look for his replacement. We should have bought in Jan (or the previous summer). The squad would have been stronger and we would have been better placed when Suarez did leave.

Mr.H wrote: »
    and has yet to finish as low in the league as Kenny

Not to mention the fact that 2nd in the league is a far bigger achievement than winning the league cup and getting to the final of the fa cup

How was Kennys European record?

Jesus! does it ever end? A trophy is an honour accredited to a club and manager. 2nd place is not an honour.

Good day Sir.

I stand by what I called him 100%. Letting his two coaches take the fall for last season and whispering into FSGs ears that it was their fault which led to them losing their jobs was disgusting behaviour.

brevity wrote: »
    That's not the point I was trying to make. It's little to do with that season and more to do with the fact that we knew Suarez was going to leave - why did we wait until the summer he left to look for his replacement. We should have bought in Jan (or the previous summer). The squad would have been stronger and we would have been better placed when Suarez did leave.

Well we did try to get Konoplyanka but his owner refused to sign the release papers. We look well placed to finish in the Top 4 and I think that was all FSG wanted, winning title would have been a bonus but they never saw it as possible nor did most fans.

The club is badly run from the top down, replacing Luis Suarez with Lambert and Balotelli is like some sort of bad dream but no it happened. The ambition isn't there like Abramovich or Man City Sheikh from FSG. They have stripped the wage bill season after season, lessening our ability to compete in the market for decent talent. Rodgers has been shown up for not been good enough but I do feel sorry for him some what.

Getting second and United not getting top 4 felt like a trophy, in fairness :pac: I'd like to be able to look upon Rodgers fondly for it in a few years.

Grayditch wrote: »
    Getting second and United not getting top 4 felt like a trophy, in fairness :pac: I'd like to be able to look upon Rodgers fondly for it in a few years.

It felt like a bottle job. Rodgers will be forgotten about in a few years unless you follow Derby or some other crap team he'll be managing.

I stand by what I called him 100%. Letting his two coaches take the fall for last season and whispering into FSGs ears that it was their fault which led to them losing their jobs was disgusting behaviour.

We must have different opinions on who or what a scumbag is.

I'd class it as murderers, rapists, Paedophiles, people who'd rob little old ladies etc etc not a football manager who you don't like or has made some bad decisions. Get some perspective please.

• Advertisement

We must have different opinions on who or what a scumbag is.

I'd class it as murderers, rapists, Paedophiles, people who'd rob little old ladies etc etc not a football manager who you don't like or has made some bad decisions. Get some perspective please.

What about someone you considered a friend who went behind your back and cost you your livelihood?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Norwich at home after resting players midweek we started the game with 5 defenders and a defensive midfielder.

And created 25-odd chances.

Rodgers got it completely spot on yesterday. You can stick your fingers in your ears about it because anyone who ****s up in the past can apparently never do anything right ever again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Since the Utd game at the end of March we have played 15 league games and have got 16 points.

W 4 D 4 L 7 F 13 A 25.

This is Kennyesque form from the end of his time.

It looks a lot like it too, expensively assembled team but it seems no coherence or basic strategy.

I just wasn't enough bothered about Kenny going and Rodgers is at that stage with the fanbase now it seems.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Calling him a scumbag is ridiculously overboard.

What about someone you considered a friend who went behind your back and cost you your livelihood?

Yea I doubt Pascoe and Marsh can pay their bills now or make ends meet!

You're sticking to your guns that BR is a scumbag, good luck.

Since some lads are so enamoured with finishing 2nd. Houllier finished 2nd and was fired 2 seasons later even with champs lg qualification. Rafa was sacked 12 months after a 2nd place place finish. Does Rodgers deserve more time than these two were afforded?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

I know there are people with different view on each manager but I can't help get the feeling the Rodgers supporters are the same ones that wanted rid of Benitez, were happy initially with woy, wanted rid of Kenny and an apologist for Rodgers.

In other words, clueless!

1. Your manager of LFC, you would do exactly the same.
    2. Livelihood? He'll get another job, he had a contract he was well looked after.
    3. You, me or pretty much any journalist haven't a clue about what goes on behind the scenes at LFC. Evans says one thing, Barrett says another and Pearce another.

Scumbag is a strong word, I get fans are frustrated but that word is unnecessary.

redzerdrog wrote: »
    I know there are people with different view on each manager but I can't help get the feeling the Rodgers supporters are the same ones that wanted rid of Benitez, were happy initially with woy, wanted rid of Kenny and an apologist for Rodgers.

And I can't help feeling my nads through my trousers sometimes. Matters about as much.

• Advertisement

redzerdrog wrote: »

So let me guess, you wanted Rafa to stay, hated the idea of Roy, wanted to keep Kenny and hate Rodgers because of a mancrush still held for Rafa?

In other words Clueful.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement