Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planning Agent (Architect/Engineer)

Options
  • 04-09-2015 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭

Hi, can anyone recommend someone that could assist with the planning process in the Kerry area, specifically someone in Tralee if possible.

I am looking for assistance following on from initial pre planning meeting with council to help address queries from that regarding road access to site, site layout, visual impact, percolation test etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

Michael O'Connor in Fires did some work for me. Very efficient and thorough and reasonable fee.

Www.engineerkerry.com

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

http://sjkengineer.com/contact-us/
    Stephen is a very nice guy and knows his stuff inside out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭316

A brown envelope to the planners will work wonders.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

I can highly recommend Anthony O'Connor in Beaufort. He has done a lot of work for me recently and is very familiar with the new regs and has great contacts in the planning section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Tony Beetroot

I can highly recommend Anthony O'Connor in Beaufort. He has done a lot of work for me recently and is very familiar with the new regs and has great contacts in the planning section.

Great contacts, is he a politician?

• Advertisement

Politicians are persona non grata in the Kingdom CoCo at the moment, doncha know.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭JonathonS

Hi,

What are his contact details and website?

Sorry for he late reply Jonathan. His number is 0872206334. Don't know if he has a website, it's Anthony O'Connor and Associates, landline (064)6624242

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭johnplayer

Would recommend Stephen Kearney highly . I've had two dealings with him in the past . Both on a commercial business proposition and personally at my home .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 143 ✭✭Stoned Since 2011

Sorry for he late reply Jonathan. His number is 0872206334. Don't know if he has a website, it's Anthony O'Connor and Associates, landline (064)6624242

Sad advertising yourself.

• Advertisement

Ah, poor stoner. Did I hurt your feelings?
    For the record, I am not an architect, nor am I Anthony O'Connor, and the only connection I have to him is that I employed him to design my house.
    Happy now?:p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Sad advertising yourself.

Please don't resurrect old threads, especially for 'smart' comments. Closing this thread now. MOD

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement