Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English classes

Options
  • 04-09-2015 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hi folks, does anyone know of regular English classes in the Castlebar area for an au pair starting with us in the next few weeks? Also, are there many au pairs in the area, and do they meet up or how would I point our au pair in the right direction.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Anzac_11

houseplant wrote: »
    Hi folks, does anyone know of regular English classes in the Castlebar area for an au pair starting with us in the next few weeks? Also, are there many au pairs in the area, and do they meet up or how would I point our au pair in the right direction.
    Thanks

Hi houseplant, although I don't know of English classes in Castlebar, you could try give Cara International a call. They might be able to give you more details of classes as well as Au Pairs in the area.

I had worked for them a few years back and found the company to be very friendly and helpful.

Here is their FB link. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cara-International/115084195255322?sk=timeline

Good luck and enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭emg74

Anzac_11 wrote: »
    Hi houseplant, although I don't know of English classes in Castlebar, you could try give Cara International a call. They might be able to give you more details of classes as well as Au Pairs in the area.

I had worked for them a few years back and found the company to be very friendly and helpful.

Here is their FB link. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cara-International/115084195255322?sk=timeline

Good luck and enjoy.

Google "failte isteach" these are conversational English classes around the country. As far as I know there is a class in Castlebar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

where is the Au pair from? usually about 15 Spanish girls around Castlebar who often meet up together. As My friends au pair did

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Sudance

I know someone CELTA trained that could give them a few lessons reasonably priced. If you would like more information just send me a p.m.

Advertisement