Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lodging/Changing coins

Options
  • 04-09-2015 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭

Can I only change/lodge coins at the branch where my account is based or can I do this at any branch?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

mudstack wrote: »
    Can I only change/lodge coins at the branch where my account is based or can I do this at any branch?
    Hi mudstack,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

Yes, you can lodge coins in the majority of Bank of Ireland branches. Please ensure to have the coins fully bagged. If you are a personal customer, you can lodge coin Monday to Friday when cashier services are available, and our coin lodgements for Business customers are Mondays, Tuesday mornings and Fridays.

Check out our Branch Locator here for your nearest branch and for details on cashier services available. 

Please let us know if we can help with any other query.

Thanks,

Sarah

Advertisement