Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy S6 64gb from Giffgaff

Options
  • 05-09-2015 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I'm looking at buying the S6 64gb from Giffgaff and wondering if anyone here has had any dealings with them and how they got on. I'm more inclined to go with Amazon but they are more expensive and only available in white, so I'm in two minds!

Any and all help is very much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

I've only ever had a sim from them for travelling in UK last year but they seemed like a reputable & professional company at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭simdan

veghead wrote: »
    I'm looking at buying the S6 64gb from Giffgaff and wondering if anyone here has had any dealings with them and how they got on. I'm more inclined to go with Amazon but they are more expensive and only available in white, so I'm in two minds!

Any and all help is very much appreciated.

How much is it on giffgaff? Is it SIM free? Is there a contract in place?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 veghead

Its €608 no Contract on Giffgaff. Ended up ordering from Orange for €609, still waiting for it to be in stock though, so I might just cancel that and buy the white one from Amazon for €617 cos I'm not sure how long my current phone has left

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,604 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

There's plenty of S6 Edges for sale on Adverts for less...

Hint, hint

• Registered Users Posts: 35 veghead

Haha, I know that but Otterbox don't do a Defender case for the Edge, only for the flat one. That case seems to be the only one capable of withstanding my work and general clumsiness so I haven't got much choice.

• Advertisement
Advertisement