Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RCSI/UCD LC requirements

Options
  • 05-09-2015 10:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭

Quick question. I will be applying to RCSI and UCD for their grad entry Physio programmes. Their requirements specifiy you need a HB3 in a lab science, which I didn't obtain back when I was doing my LC in 2004. Will I need to resit the full LC again in one sitting to gain that HB3 or can I just do the one subject as an external candidate and use the remaining 5/6 subjects from my LC in 2004?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 qwerty074

Hi OP,
    I checked the RCSI website and the HB3 in a lab science is only for people entering undergraduate physiotherapy.

As far as I saw on the UCD website, they ask for a HC3 in a science subject.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭GeneralC

qwerty074 wrote: »
    Hi OP,
    I checked the RCSI website and the HB3 in a lab science is only for people entering undergraduate physiotherapy.

As far as I saw on the UCD website, they ask for a HC3 in a science subject.

Would that mean just resisting one subject then? I see UL expect all subjects to be sat at one sitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 fccallan

How did you get on with your application?

Advertisement