Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert Results thread

• 05-09-2015 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

So the day's rapidly approaching. I'm getting a bit nervous now :(
    how are you all feeling?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 shane lad

lundrum wrote: »
    So the day's rapidly approaching. I'm getting a bit nervous now :(
    how are you all feeling?

Try not to be nervous, what's done is done. You probably did great. Do you know when you're getting your results? I'm not getting them till the end of the school day!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 greenwhale

I'm still trying not to think about them yet :D I'm hoping for all As and Bs, but I think it's looking pretty unlikely. What about ye?

I don't get my results until the end of the day either!

greenwhale wrote: »
    I'm still trying not to think about them yet :D I'm hoping for all As and Bs, but I think it's looking pretty unlikely. What about ye?

I don't get my results until the end of the day either!

I'm hoping for A's and B's too

shane lad wrote: »
    I'm hoping for A's and B's too

What subjects did you do?

greenwhale wrote: »
    What subjects did you do?

I did French, business, history, geography, cspe, science, and the three normal ones, maths, English and Irish. You??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭lundrum

I'm getting my results at 10 and then we've the day off :D
    I'm hoping for maybe 6-8 A's a B and a C but I'm not really confident about some of my subjects :/ but sure as you said it's done now.

I'm getting my results at 10 and then we've the day off :D
    I'm hoping for maybe 6-8 A's a B and a C but I'm not really confident about some of my subjects :/ but sure as you said it's done now.

Mad lucky getting off that early!! I'll be sitting in classes dying to get my results. If you get what you hope you get, it would be a great junior cert

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Mldj

Nervous but quietly confident. Hoping for mostly As and Bs as well. Did English, Irish, maths, French, science, history, geography, business, music and CSPE. All HL. I put in the results so hopefully that will be reflected in the results. Good luck everyone! :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,252 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If you put in the work you would be very unlucky not to see good results. To do badly, you really have to leave out questions.

I did Maths, English, Irish, History, Geography, CSPE, Science, Business, German, Tech Graphics and Music. I'd say I'm most nervous English and Music. Only one more day to go!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭padraigmck

The excitement is setting in now!!!!

I'm excited but at the same time I'm nervous D: I'm afraid a lot of my subjects are right on the borderline between A and B.

I'm afraid a lot of my subjects are right on the borderline between A and B.

I'm the same, hopefully I get those few extra marks!

So, what's everyone doing tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Chloedoyle

I get my results at 9.15 and then I get the day off ðŸ˜႒ I'm hoping for A's and B's.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,252 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If people wish to post their results in this thread, that's their business, it's just as acceptable not to post at all, or to post 'I am happy with my results'.

What will not be tolerated is ANYONE making fun of another poster because of a result, or a level taken, or the number of passes or 'honours'.

None of us know how hard people worked or did not work for their exams. Some people are lucky enough to swan into an exam with very little preparation and get an A, others work really hard and the best they can manage is a C. It does not mean their C should be celebrated any less than the A.

Please make sure nobody here, or none of your friends in school are made feel bad about themselves because of what results they get or do not get tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭masterofchess1

i'm getting my results at the end of the day. I really want to get the best in the school as you get an award and also for personal achievement.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 frans123

really nervous bout english and the rest im unsure weather ill get an a or b :( , also ill prob get c or d in religion

frans123 wrote: »
    really nervous bout english and the rest im unsure weather ill get an a or b :(
    Same :( I was an A student all up until the mocks and I'm really worried about my english results. It used to be my best subject :(

it was always my worst subject got c in mocks but i feel i did worse in jc

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭masterofchess1

yep, english and geography are the subjects that I am uncertain about. Geography is meant to have a tough marking scheme and as for english......:confused:

• Advertisement

Good luck everyone. Enjoy the night too!

yep, english and geography are the subjects that I am uncertain about. Geography is meant to have a tough marking scheme and as for english......:confused:

A tough marking scheme :O as if I wasn't worried enough about geography already, that's my A gone!

Good luck everyone! See you in a couple of hours

Lads I got 9 A's I actually can't believe it :D

Well done - you obviously put in lots of work.
    Well done to all getting their results.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Mldj

10HL As in English, Irish, Maths, French, Science, History, Geography, Business, Music, CSPE. Absolutely thilled.

5 As and 5 Bs
    delighted with b in english but dissapointed with b in maths

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭padraigmck

11Bs really happy about every subject except business. Was always getting As, got one in the mocks and all

11 As. I actually can't believe it! Off to enjoy the night now, well done to everyone who got their results.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 261 ✭✭carefulnowted

All A's! Absolutely delighted, never would have expected that!

Advertisement