Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League Commissioner

• 05-09-2015 1:09pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭

With the loss of Heli and Adrian from the league this season it leaves the league with one albeit very competent commissioner.
    On pfl the norm is two which is beneficial should one not be available to advance the league or do the fixture list or that one maybe contactable here should one not be available.
    So just wondering would anyone be available to help out a bit this season?
    Shouldn't be too hectic with the small numbers in the league.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Yeah I'll help out

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

As I'll be away for a good period of time,I wondering would anyone be available to step in,in my absence?
    Sorry for short notice.
    All the fixtures are wrote up so just of a case of advancing the league and keeping an eye on results e.g winning margins and too many restarts(yes I have been keeping an eye on that :D)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭tripperman

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    As I'll be away for a good period of time,I wondering would anyone be available to step in,in my absence?
    Sorry for short notice.
    All the fixtures are wrote up so just of a case of advancing the league and keeping an eye on results e.g winning margins and too many restarts(yes I have been keeping an eye on that :D)

Do you not trust giffney to mind us 😅 I can help out if needed till you come back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Sorry for short notice.

Perrin genuinely thinks he'll come back to a warped reality where pudsy beats the CPU or something

Advertisement