Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sraith Pictiúr 2016 notes

• 05-09-2015 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi all,

My Irish class covered the sraith pictiur in 5th year last year, but I was absent for a large amount of the work. My teacher wanted us to write our own interpretation of them out as opposed to giving them to us to learn. At the start of this year he gave us booklets to transfer over our work into, so we have a copy to properly learn and revise from.

My dilemma is that I actually have very little work put towards them, and I am struggling to do all 20 from scratch. My level of Irish is poor, and I was going to drop down to ordinary level this year, but after a discussion with my teacher I've decided to stick with higher level. I was wondering if somebody here could perhaps help me by sharing their notes on the sraith pictiur, as a basis for me to write out my own.

TLDR: If somebody could share their notes I would be very happy.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

DA7800 wrote: »
    Hi all,

My Irish class covered the sraith pictiúr in 5th year last year, but I was absent for a large amount of the work. My teacher wanted us to write our own interpretation of them out as opposed to giving them to us to learn. At the start of this year he gave us booklets to transfer over our work into, so we have a copy to properly learn and revise from.

My dilemma is that I actually have very little work put towards them, and I am struggling to do all 20 from scratch. My level of Irish is poor, and I was going to drop down to ordinary level this year, but after a discussion with my teacher I've decided to stick with higher level. I was wondering if somebody here could perhaps help me by sharing their notes on the sraith pictiúr, as a basis for me to write out my own.

TLDR: If somebody could share their notes I would be very happy.
    Educate.ie have a book of the Sraith Pictuirs for 2016. Might be worth getting for yourself:
    https://www.educate.ie/productdisplay/sraith-picti%C3%BAr-2016-student-edition

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Great to hear of a teacher not employing the spoonfeeding method.

Advertisement