Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere in Ireland that accepts Rent Allowance?

Options
  • 05-09-2015 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi I'm really stuck trying to find somewhere to live im on social welfare and just finished up a CE scheme can't find anything else at the min. I'm searchin for a house almost a year and have had no luck what so ever in Dublin. An am currently in a room wit my partner and one year old with no outside space and can't cook etc I'm sure you have all heard the horror stories that most are enduring, So a long shot Im thinking of relocating to anywhere really I don't mind where it is. jus for it be a 2 bedroom and in the rent allowance amount for that area. also close enough to a town for shops and that. I'm only on social welfare since baby was born have worked since I was 16 an so has my partner he had an accident at work 2 yrs ago and is fit to work now but can't find anything so we're both actively job seeking. It's just very upsetting the way things have happened in Ireland and I'm thankful I have a roof but its gettin us down even babby is gettin it everywhere is to far away like play grounds and we don't get out as much as we'd like to. Anyways thanks for reading. Have a good day.
    Also have work and rental references plus D and FM.

Advertisement