Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mount Oval in the mornings?

Options
  • 05-09-2015 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

I know Mount Oval is a massive estate, but I'm just wondering in general terms how easy it is to get in and out of in the mornings.
    We both have cars and would be heading for work in Ballincollig and Mahon Point.
    Any info would be great. Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭moyners

Bradt Pitt wrote: »
    I know Mount Oval is a massive estate, but I'm just wondering in general terms how easy it is to get in and out of in the mornings.
    We both have cars and would be heading for work in Ballincollig and Mahon Point.
    Any info would be great. Thanks in advance :)

There are only 2 entrance/exits, both onto the same road. There can be a bit of a back up in the mornings around between 8 and 9 caused by cars having to wait to get onto the Rochestown road at the bottom of the hill. Generally keeps moving though.

Edit: there's also the entrance off the main carrigaline road. You can't exit that way but it will make getting home much quicker for you coming from Mahon/South Ring

Advertisement