Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yellow Pickled Radish - Danmuji

Options
  • 05-09-2015 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to make kimbabs like the ones I had in S.Korea. So far I've obtained the kim, crab crab sticks and rice - the ham sticks should be easy to find somewhere.

However, the yellow pickled radish is essential and I can't find it anywhere.

Anyone know where I might get some in Galway - Lidle, Dunnes, Tesco, Asian market.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Minder

I think this is what you are looking for. Whole piece of pickled daikon or mooli radish. Asia Market in Dublin (if you are ever there). They might post it to you if you contact them. Doesn't appear that they do an online shop.

http://www.asiamarket.ie/product/korean-pickle-radish-for-sushi/

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Latatian

The Asian shop on upper Abbeygate street do it (or at least had it when I was there a while ago), they're lovely and helpful too.

Advertisement