Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sniper accuracy realistically.

Options
  • 05-09-2015 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭

I had a few hours off this morning so I decided to take my two sniper rifles and zero them in. One is gas and the other is spring , the gas rifle varies alot up and down due to gas pressure obviously, however over ten shots it will tend to shoot 8 accurate , then a random left , or a random right. The bolt rifle is more consistent but occasionally shoots a random left or right. I've owned alot of airsoft but not many snipers, I am using .28 gram bb's and can hit a coke can bang on at 75 feet. At 100 feet shots become too random, maybe 3 out of ten hits, my question is realistically how accurate can you be at 100 feet ? Are people claiming to being spot on over 100 feet wafflers ?

Advertisement