Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recent Poor Fibre Speed

Options
  • 05-09-2015 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Over the last 3-4 days our fibre speed has taken a complete nose dive. Up until today it was manageable and we could still use the internet as needed but today it is terrible. I'm based in letterkenny and have had Eircom fibre for the last 3 months. There have been no issues so far. 

Currently we are getting about 3-4 mb through the line. I can't watch movies and my ps4 keeps disconnecting from the server. 

I've tried all the usual stuff. I've turned the box off at the plug, reset and restarted it etc. but to no avail. Can someone please help with this as we need broadband for work. Thanks. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Over the last 3-4 days our fibre speed has taken a complete nose dive. Up until today it was manageable and we could still use the internet as needed but today it is terrible. I'm based in letterkenny and have had Eircom fibre for the last 3 months. There have been no issues so far. 

Currently we are getting about 3-4 mb through the line. I can't watch movies and my ps4 keeps disconnecting from the server. 

I've tried all the usual stuff. I've turned the box off at the plug, reset and restarted it etc. but to no avail. Can someone please help with this as we need broadband for work. Thanks. 
    Hi Atticusfinch86 Apologies for the delays,

Have you contacted technical support about this yet? If this is still an issues and you have not contacted our technical support team yet please Pm me your land line number and I'll look in to this for you.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement