Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Middle Eastern flat bread near harolds cross

Options
  • 05-09-2015 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a place to buy good fresh flat bread near harolds cross?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

About 11 places on Clanbrassil St

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Rakish Paddy

Do any of those places do manakish bil zaa'tar to take away?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

sabat wrote: »
    About 11 places on Clanbrassil St

Got some yesterday in one of the stores down from the headline pub. Do you know of any that do fresh ones as this one was nice but its packaged in the UK and you have to heat it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I suppose what you need is a bakery? You could maybe try the Bretzel Bakery up on Lennox Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

Lux23 wrote: »
    I suppose what you need is a bakery? You could maybe try the Bretzel Bakery up on Lennox Street.

I tried a couple and they dont do it. Bretzel Bakery didnt either, not sure if there is a middle eastern type bakery around? I assume they are all made in the UK here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

You would think there has to be one somewhere!

Advertisement