Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We need a sub-forum for reviewing games

Options
  • 06-09-2015 12:10am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 832 ✭✭✭

From what I gather from the name of this forum, this forum is about gaming in general.

We need a sub-forum for reviewing games and it needs to have a system to work. This forum is all over the place.

I've requested it and talked about it in more detail here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057489000

If you agree, show your support. (Show your support on the thread I linked above)

I've read the forum requests charter and me posting this thread doesn't seem to go against the rules
    • Gathering support.

You are allowed to make people aware of a forum request by means of a link or image in your signature. However we frown against users spamming support, or constantly posting over boards to get support for a forum.

My reason for creating this thread is because it's unlikely gamers are going to be browsing the "Forum Requests" section of boards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

there used to be a reviews subforum here, but afaik it got no traffic and was archived - not sure a new one of the same would be any better tbh

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,460 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

The forum request thread has been closed, so no need to keep this open.

As mentioned there, the previous forum was made inactive due to a lack of interest. There's no indication of a significant need for its return, either, so yeah basically what Zaph said!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement