Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room available- 6 mins from Brookfield

Options
  • 06-09-2015 8:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

1 Room available in a 4 bed house just off Magazine Road. 6mins walk from Brookfield Health Sciences complex. 3 second year female students are living in the house already- very friendly and easy-going. €360 a month & deposit of same required. Bills are extra. Please pm if if it is suitable for you & I will get back to you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Swimming11

I would be interested
    1 Room available in a 4 bed house just off Magazine Road. 6mins walk from Brookfield Health Sciences complex. 3 second year female students are living in the house already- very friendly and easy-going. €360 a month & deposit of same required. Bills are extra. Please pm if if it is suitable for you & I will get back to you.

Yes I would be interested if it I'd still available. 2nd year U CC
    David
    087-9661026

Yes I would be interested if it I'd still available. 2nd year U CC
    David
    087-9661026

I would be interested

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Juicystar11

The room was taken almost straight away. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

• Advertisement
Advertisement