Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocked phones

Options
  • 06-09-2015 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm moving it France for college next week and I'm trying to find an unlocked phone to bring over so that I can easily put a French SIM card into it. Does anyone know if these are sold anywhere in Cork or would I have to go through the process of buying one and getting it unlocked? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Tony H

Argos phone are normally sim free.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,801 ✭✭✭DopeTech

bleach94 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I'm moving it France for college next week and I'm trying to find an unlocked phone to bring over so that I can easily put a French SIM card into it. Does anyone know if these are sold anywhere in Cork or would I have to go through the process of buying one and getting it unlocked? Thanks!
    I'd recommend the Vodafone smart ultra 6 , can be bought from Vodafone for 169 and then you can get an unlock code from eBay for less than a fiver and you'll have it in usually a couple of hours. Excellent phone for the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

FrostyJim wrote: »
    I'd recommend the Vodafone smart ultra 6 , can be bought from Vodafone for 169 and then you can get an unlock code from eBay for less than a fiver and you'll have it in usually a couple of hours. Excellent phone for the money.

Places like CeX have some unlocked 2nd hand phones

Advertisement