Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debs

• 06-09-2015 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I don't know of this Is the right place to ask but I'm going to the debs afters this year and I only have long dressses like ones you would wear to the full debs! Unfortunately I can't get any other dresses suitable would it be odd f I wear a long dress?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭Beca19

Around here it'd be just going out clothes people would wear to afters.. You don't have to wear a dress though do you not have a playsuit/nice shorts/skirt whatever? Even jeans with heels and a nice top would probably be a better option than a full debs dress.. You might look like you're trying make it your debs or something :P go with whatever you're comfortable you're in though i guess? What are your friends wearing?

Advertisement