Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reverse Online Payment

Options
  • 06-09-2015 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there.
    I recently made an online payment to a UK based site for products. I have not received my order and I have now discovered that their email and phone numbers are non-existent. Is it possible to reverse my payment to them so I can get  my money back? It was an online payment where I entered my card details on the web page. Please advise. Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

bebe18 wrote: »
    Hi there.
    I recently made an online payment to a UK based site for products. I have not received my order and I have now discovered that their email and phone numbers are non-existent. Is it possible to reverse my payment to them so I can get  my money back? It was an online payment where I entered my card details on the web page. Please advise. Thank you.
    Hi bebe18,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

We would advise you to if possible to contact the retailer directly in order to obtain a refund.

However if you're unable to resolve this directly with the retailer Bank of Ireland offers all of our customers who hold Visa Debit Cards the option to dispute a transaction.  We have enclosed our Visa Debit Dispute Form here. Please include any supporting documentation and post to the address at the bottom of the form.

If you need any further assistance please don’t hesitate in contacting us again.

Have a good day.

Helen

Advertisement