Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sharing accommodation in Cork

Options
  • 06-09-2015 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Both my boyfriend and I are looking to rent a house/apartment in Cork at the minute. We are both in our late twenties and are working professionals. To keep costs down we are looking for another couple/single person who is also looking to share accommodation. We would like to rent in one of the following places:

Glanmire, Silversprings, Tivoli, Little Island, Watergrasshill.. or anywhere north of the tunnel with easy access to the motorway and city).

We are very easy going and are looking for a clean house with parking and internet the only must!

If you are a working professional who are looking to share a house please get in touch and we can go from there!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 peachypyro

Both my boyfriend and I are looking to rent a house/apartment in Cork at the minute. We are both in our late twenties and are working professionals. To keep costs down we are looking for another couple/single person who is also looking to share accommodation. We would like to rent in one of the following places:

Glanmire, Silversprings, Tivoli, Little Island, Watergrasshill.. or anywhere north of the tunnel with easy access to the motorway and city).

We are very easy going and are looking for a clean house with parking and internet the only must!

If you are a working professional who are looking to share a house please get in touch and we can go from there!

Are you still looking for someone to look for accommodation with?

Advertisement