Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taskmaster (Greg Davies sets some comedians daft challenges!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,058 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Is Nish Kumar last on that list?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,551 ✭✭✭✭siblers

dulpit wrote: »
    Is Nish Kumar last on that list?

Nish is 8th last. Roisin Conaty is last, Katherine Parkinson is currently second last

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭Morathi

Jesus.

I think they're actively trying to be sh1t in the prize round.

Much better episode tonight. Johnny Vegas and Katherine Parkinson are great. Daisy was brilliant on the live task.

Prize round is a write off though although I did like Katherine's mask

I'm watching on catch up, but jesus I'm in bits laughing at the watermelon challenge. XDXD

• Advertisement

Enjoyed that episode. Daisy's 4 letter words were exactly where I would have gone. :pac: I don't want to think about the watermelon challenge ever again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

The watermelon consumption should have been the most depraved part of this edition and yet wasn't!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Best of luck to whoever has to do the edit of Daisy's Prize Task Round for the 'Family Friendly' version of the show on E4 on Sunday !

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Enjoyed that episode. Daisy's 4 letter words were exactly where I would have gone. :pac: I don't want to think about the watermelon challenge ever again.
    First thing I thought of for "3 letters" was just counting from "one" upwards..

Solid episode.

Basq wrote: »
    First thing I thought of for "3 letters" was just counting from "one" upwards..

Solid episode.

How far did ya get? :P

• Advertisement

How far did ya get? :P
    Here, I'll show ya..

Five-Hands-Middle-Finger-0.gif

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,811 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Great episode. Yeah the prize tasks are abysmal this series, but Johnny and Daisy continue to be great, and Greg is still on amazing form. Katherine is becoming more enjoyable too. Richard may as well not be there most of the time.

One thing that kinda annoyed me was that for the Christmas Tree challenge they allowed Katherine declare her weight as 22 stone. Should have halved it

• Registered Users Posts: 33,811 ✭✭✭✭Penn

siblers wrote: »
    One thing that kinda annoyed me was that for the Christmas Tree challenge they allowed Katherine declare her weight as 22 stone. Should have halved it

I took it that she still would have been so far ahead of everyone else that they just left it. Even if they took her weight as a quarter of that she would have scored over double what anyone else did due to the distance.

The most recent Podcast with James Acaster is unsurprisingly very, very good. Podcast overall has been great.
    Penn wrote: »
    I took it that she still would have been so far ahead of everyone else that they just left it. Even if they took her weight as a quarter of that she would have scored over double what anyone else did due to the distance.

Good point. I hadn't worked out the maths!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

The watermelon consumption should have been the most depraved part of this edition and yet wasn't!

It was like a zombie scene from the walking dead with Daisy and Johnny! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,038 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Really fun episode...Daisy cracks me up saying very little.. Katharine has really grown on me her "we" thing with Alex is very funny..."I am...22...stone..."

What's in the bag Daisy?
    Bricks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

Slight rehashing of two previous tasks in the episode. The watermelon task was done before, albeit as an individual task rather than a team one.

The last one was done before also, albeit again in a slightly different way.

Not really giving out, i often mused to myself that it might be fun to revisit older tasks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,926 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

taskmaster following the 'eight of ten' production tactic now they are on c4, package and repackage excerpts

(he's not dead)

nobody getting tattoos anymore

This cocktail task is more like classic TM..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Bin juice :D

Best of the season so far imo. Even the prizes were decent. XD

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Basq wrote: »
    This cocktail task is more like classic TM..

I LOVE THIS

The most cat looking hippo I've ever seen in my life. XD XD

Daisy's rage is always a highlight!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,058 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

By a long distance the best episode of the series. Could not breath watching the stage task.

The cocktail task was one of the best tasks ever. Very impressed by Mawaan too, very clever in those tasks

Daisy is nuts. She's brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JimmyAlfonso

Great episode. Mawann is def the star of the series so far. Not getting this Daisy love-in, bar choking laughing all the time she doesn't contribute that much. I actually found her really rude in the stage task, it may have been funny if she actually wasn't so for real angry, just went over the top.

Johnny is close behind Mawann with Katherine next and unfortunately Richard bringing up the rear.

Yeah, she wouldn't be my favourite, not my type of humour I guess, but happy that people seem to be enjoying her. I though she was hilarious in the cocktail one, but so was everyone else.

It was genuinely a little awkward with Richard on the stage. I agree, felt she was actually angry with him (when she drew a flipping cat for a hippo). Might just have been how it was edited though.

So far, Vegas and Mawan are top tier for me, Katherine and Daisy next, with poor old Richard at the bottom. He's just not my type of humour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I think Daisy’s ‘rage’ is for the camera. They’re all performers. No one takes offence

Enjoyable series so far for me

Advertisement