Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to rent in Dublin near red Luas line

Options
  • 06-09-2015 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hay everyone where is a nice place to rent along the red Luas line and would anyone know what bus stops on sheriff street upper. Tia

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moved from Feedback

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Rakish Paddy

Keegan336 wrote: »
    Hay everyone where is a nice place to rent along the red Luas line and would anyone know what bus stops on sheriff street upper. Tia

Not sure which buses stop on Sheriff St. Upper, but I imagine there must be a stop on the red line pretty close by.

If you're looking to rent close to town, the best spots near the red line, in my opinion, are the Stoneybatter area (walking distance to the Museum or Smithfield stops), or the area immediately to the east of the Phoenix Park around Aberdeen Street (walking distance to Heuston/Museum stops). Stoneybatter, despite looking a bit rough around the edges, is a great little place to live and has pretty much all the amenities you could need close by.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

Keegan336 wrote: »

East wall is grand, really quick access to the red luas line and have had no problem since living there. I know from previous years the area has had a bad reputation, however I personally have had no problem living there. The only hassle youd get really is teenagers making noise, but thats the same everywhere and no worse than when I've lived in blanch or castleknock.

Rent is reasonable and it also has several amenities and shops closeby.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭CatLou

151 stops on Sheriff st upper

Advertisement