Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indoor Soccer/Astro

Options
  • 07-09-2015 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Recently moved to the area and I am looking to keep playing a bit of astro/indoor soccer.

Anybody know of any regular groups/games/teams etc in the Navan/Slane/Ashbourne areas?

Would be a great help! Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

Not sure about indoor, but there is a very new outdoor astro pitch in Ashbourne, just off Archerstown Wood, though I think the entrance may be off the minor road that goes up from Batchelors Walk towards the rugby club pitches.

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

• Registered Users Posts: 6 S00124525

Thats great thanks ! Would you know if they do leagues and things or if you have the numbers you can book it?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

S00124525 wrote: »
    Thats great thanks ! Would you know if they do leagues and things or if you have the numbers you can book it?

Sorry, not a clue, the only reason I know it's there is because I was out with a friend doing a check on a local stream for debris to try and make sure that it can't flood huge areas of the town this coming winter, and we drove past it.

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

• Registered Users Posts: 6 S00124525

Thanks again! Ill look into it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭tuborg_man

thursday at 8 in walterstown if your interested then pm your number, ( walterstown is 5 min from johnstown.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

tuborg_man wrote: »
    thursday at 8 in walterstown if your interested then pm your number, ( walterstown is 5 min from johnstown.)

Might be up for this also if you stuck for numbers, used to play all the time until cruciate ligament in knee. Would gladly get in goal or the like.

Advertisement