Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoundLounge pres. FLASHMOB

Options
  • 07-09-2015 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

On Tuesday, Sept 22nd SoundLounge @ The Library proudly brings You one of the HOTTEST DJ / Producers doing the Global Circuit at present. Making his Limerick Debut:

FLASHMOB

Facebook Event Page

Known as the act that always delivers, Flashmob enters its 4th year as one of the most well loved underground house and techno projects in Europe. Now a solo project with founding partner Alessandro keeping the energy levels up, summer 2015 will see Flashmob continues to permeate every angle of the fast moving electronic music world without let up.
    With a Staggering 8.5 MILLION Youtube plays alone for his Dance Floor Classic 'NEED IN ME', Flashmob is in HOT demand, touring the Globe on a regular basis.

Also on the night:

SoundLounge Residents:

SHAQ & CARLITO BRIGANTI

Tickets:

* Mary I S.U.

* LIT S.U.

* The Library

[ 5 euro Early Bird / 7 euro Standard. ]

* R.O.A.R.

* Over 18

mthSPCxl.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Stay tuned for some free tickets!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

I have a pair of free tickets to give away if any boardies want some?!?! Just PM me..

Advertisement