Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best DIT campus

Options
  • 07-09-2015 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi everyone I'm starting my first year at DIT Aungier street this week and thought it'ld fun to find out what current students think the best campus is. Try not to be bias and just go for the campus you attend... Looking for opinions from people who have been to all the campuses and judge them by aspects such as location, facilities, gender mix, etc. Am I lucky to be on Aungier Street? Any feedback would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭DiarmAFC

Hi everyone I'm starting my first year at DIT Aungier street this week and thought it'ld fun to find out what current students think the best campus is. Try not to be bias and just go for the campus you attend... Looking for opinions from people who have been to all the campuses and judge them by aspects such as location, facilities, gender mix, etc. Am I lucky to be on Aungier Street? Any feedback would be appreciated!

I'm also starting 1st year in aungier street this year. From what I've been told anyway, it's the best campus with the best facilities etc. what course are you doing?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Yeah, all the cool people go to Aungier street. You'll be fine, the food is better, the women are prettier, the men have six packs and the lecturers provide freshly cooked muffins with every lesson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Rakish Paddy

Does the canteen in Aungier St. serve their chips cooked rare like the one in Kevin St.?! Man am I glad I'll never have to eat a quick feed in that place before an evening of lectures again :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

Yeah, all the cool people go to Aungier street. You'll be fine, the food is better, the women are prettier, the men have six packs and the lecturers provide freshly cooked muffins with every lesson.

Aungier!
    Man, the clique is the tightest, the pussy's the tightest
    The drinks are the coldest, the future the brightest
    The feat not divided, the love is divided
    And I just gotta, thank God that we got it, blessed
    -Drake

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

I don't know what I would do without it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I attend Aungier St, Bolton St, and Grangegorman. Aungier St seems to be the main 'base campus', to be honest it's pretty frustrating how biased societies and the Students Union are toward that campus but it's good for those based there. Grangegorman is a really exciting campus in terms of what it will be become, building up very fast.

Advertisement