Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Any voucher that one4all voucher can be used to buy

• 07-09-2015 1:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭

I have a one4all voucher, and the bastards keep taking a monthly admin fee off me.
    Can anyone think of a voucher that I could buy with the one4all, that would mean I would retain the full balance instead of having these robbing bástards taking their €1.45 fee each month?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Larry Bee

I used one before to buy a sam McCauley voucher.

I feel your pain though, as had lost on fees before I reaslised....
    You could always use it for grocery shopping in dunnes, Tesco etc, and use the money to buy a voucher yourself for somewhere you want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

Wait, I've been losing money in the 10 months I've had the voucher?

WTF.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭Diamond Doll

Wait, I've been losing money in the 10 months I've had the voucher?

WTF.

I think you only start losing money after a year.

In fairness I think most people can manage to find something to spend it on in the space of a year. Plenty of shops accept them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

I think you only start losing money after a year.

In fairness I think most people can manage to find something to spend it on in the space of a year. Plenty of shops accept them.
    It's still a scummy practice though, charging a fee every month

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭logically

If you've nothing immediate to spend it on, you could always donate to a charity

http://www.one4all.ie/retailer/charitable-organisations.html

• Advertisement

logically wrote: »
    If you've nothing immediate to spend it on, you could always donate to a charity

http://www.one4all.ie/retailer/charitable-organisations.html
    Ah no, I'll think of something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,978 ✭✭✭✭celtic-chick

Peter Mark

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

I have a one4all voucher, and the bastards keep taking a monthly admin fee off me.
    Can anyone think of a voucher that I could buy with the one4all, that would mean I would retain the full balance instead of having these robbing bástards taking their €1.45 fee each month?

Buy another one4all voucher with it and get yourself another year ;)

Ended up getting ticketbastard vouchers in Argos with it. I know I'll use that

Advertisement