Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resetting Verified by Visa

Options
  • 07-09-2015 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

I entered my password in wrong three times to Verified by Visa. I rang up Bank of Ireland about this and went through all the steps on the phone. Upon hanging up, my account is still locked. Am I missing something here?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

I entered my password in wrong three times to Verified by Visa. I rang up Bank of Ireland about this and went through all the steps on the phone. Upon hanging up, my account is still locked. Am I missing something here?

Thanks in advance!
    Hi callmepetardu,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

Sorry to hear that your Verified by Visa is still blocked. In this instance we would recommend that you call our Verified by Visa team again in order to have it reset again by a representative. Please call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 and select option 2 followed by option 2 to get through to our Verified by Visa team. 

Please let us know if we can help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Degs1967

Thanks in advance!
    Hi callmepetardu,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

Sorry to hear that your Verified by Visa is still blocked. In this instance we would recommend that you call our Verified by Visa team again in order to have it reset again by a representative. Please call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 and select option 2 followed by option 2 to get through to our Verified by Visa team. 

Please let us know if we can help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    I tried this but the wait times on Banking 365 phone lines are crazy - I waited over 10 minutes twice today - no humans - just the recorded voice (girl with the English accent) - you are never told where you are in the queue, which I would have thought was fairly standard at this stage, especially if you are going to leave people hanging.... 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning, 

Thank you for coming back to us. 

While our Verified by Visa Team operate 24/7 we are aware that they had been experiencing a high volume of calls recently and we're sorry to hear that you experiencing difficulty reaching a representative. We appreciate your feedback and will certainly forward this to our team. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement