Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Safety Shoes Limerick

Options
  • 07-09-2015 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

where can I get a pair of safety shoes in/near Limerick or Shannon.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

The co-ops sell them if you don't fancy a builders providers. There's a coop just outside Shannon at the opposide side of the n28 and a few in limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,356 ✭✭✭Tefral

sosnan wrote: »
    Hi,

where can I get a pair of safety shoes in/near Limerick or Shannon.

Thanks

McMahons, Irishwire on the Dock Road, Joe McKennas on parnell St. Shannon Wholesale on Roaches St. and SafetyFirst out on the ballysimon road.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Shoezone in the Crescent (not sure if they have a shop in the city centre) have a decent range at great prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

mgbgt1978 wrote: »
    Shoezone in the Crescent (not sure if they have a shop in the city centre) have a decent range at great prices.

Can you get real safety shoes from Shoezone? Shoes from there look and feel very cheaply made so I wonder if their ones only give the appearance of being safety shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

I know what you're saying about their stuff, but they do have proper safety shoes.
    They are all the same brand (I think) but they carry Shoes, Boots and "Runners" all with steel toecaps and a strip of thin steel in the sole.
    I bought a pair of the boots (€25 at the time) from them about 4 months ago and use them every second day or so.....they're still in perfect condition and comfortable too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

Louche Lad wrote: »
    Can you get real safety shoes from Shoezone? Shoes from there look and feel very cheaply made so I wonder if their ones only give the appearance of being safety shoes.

they would have some kind of label attached verifying its conforming to various standards.

Advertisement