Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview in town - suit changing options?

• 07-09-2015 4:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭

Well folks,

I suspect I may be getting myself in an unnecessary tizz but anyway....:rolleyes:

Working in Shannon and have a job interview in the city centre on Thursday afternoon.

Problem is that the office i work in is the casual side of business casual so turning up even partially suited and booted would raise suspicions.

Looking for somewhere in town that I could pop into and get prepped properly (ie. not a bathroom) - I reckon a men's shop might let me use their changing rooms if I sweet talk them well enough, but might need a backup in case my charm doesn't work ;)

Cheers cm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Pop into a gym and ask nicely to use the changing rooms. Shouldn't be a problem unless they're really jobsworths.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Just change when you're leaving work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 939 ✭✭✭nuckeythompson

What is wrong with a bathroom. Disabled ones are much bigger than any changing rooms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Disabled toilet in one of the nicer hotels will be perfect for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Cheers for the replies guys - actually found out this morning that this will now be a Skype interview so I'll be shoving the suit back into the press for another while :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement