Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2016 // **Discussion Only / NO Ticket Sales / Requests** //

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Ticketmaster deal with people who bought the tickets on their TM account. Festivalrepublic deal with people proving they were there with photos etc

It would help if EP let us know that. I was told to email festival republic by EP on twitter, did that days ago and still heard nothing. I contacted Ticketmaster and they got back with one in a few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Gian-Pa

Gian-Pa wrote: »
    I emailed 'picnicoffer@festivalrepublic.com' again today as I didn't get an answer yesterday, Friday.

Now I got this:

What am I suppose to do?

Got my code today, Monday at 11am.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Got my code by emailing Ticketmaster, I did it through the contact us page on their site, didn't need to provide any evidence, they just used my account history.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

Bought the ticket and all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Have the family camping tickets already sold out?

• Advertisement

If the family camping is sold out anyone know how to get into the eco campsite?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭dubecho

: )

Edit: Code given to someone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Orion wrote: »
    If the family camping is sold out anyone know how to get into the eco campsite?

If it's like this year you keep an eye on their FB page, they announce when they're opening it for registration and then you make damn sure you're ready at that time. Our entire group of 14 had no problem registering but there were hordes on FB going mad that it had filled up in 15 odd minutes.

Eco was a great site, loads of space, super clean and with a big session tent that we could all sit in till 8 in the morning without disturbing anyone else on the site. Won't be staying anywhere else as long as I'm going to EP I'd say!

Thanks for that. I'll keep an eye out. Can you recall when they announced it last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Couldnt be arsed ringing ticketmaster. Contact form is here. Just click this link, and ask a question. Then the contact tab shows up to fill out the form.
    http://www.ticketmaster.ie/h/help.html

did this earlier, got the code within a few hours.
    guy who replied said he didn't know why i hadn't received an email and would investigate. i quoted the 3 previous years booking references in the message, can be found in your order history. i presume they have access to this anyway though.

• Advertisement

I mailed festival republic earlier today and got my discount code from them already.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Got my code this morning no bother after I replied with the previous one. Just need to wait for payday to use it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

For anyone that has used Pink Moon, what are the queues like for the Showers and, in particular, the phone charging area?

Are there any other little perks with Pink Moon that you might not think of upon first booking?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,098 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Charlie wrote: »
    For anyone that has used Pink Moon, what are the queues like for the Showers and, in particular, the phone charging area?

Are there any other little perks with Pink Moon that might not think of upon first booking?

never used the phone chargers as I've always had my own, showers very much depend on time of day, if you're up early then little to no queue, 9-11ish, then queue but they move quickly.

tbh, was always the security and lazy aspect of it that sold it for me.

I cannot get my head around why people queue for phone charging facilities when there are great portable chargers available online.
    Walked by the queue a few times and to be honest I'd rather do without my phone that queue for an hour to charge the fecking thing.

Seriously, do yourself a favour and get one of these.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Anker-16000mAh-Portable-External-Technology/dp/B00D5T3QK4/ref=sr_1_2?s=telephone&ie=UTF8&qid=1442255084&sr=1-2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Probably a basic question...buy I'm booking EP for the first time. Is there a reason to book Campsite 1 over Campsite 2 and visa versa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭total former

LowOdour wrote: »
    Probably a basic question...buy I'm booking EP for the first time. Is there a reason to book Campsite 1 over Campsite 2 and visa versa

You mean the family campsites? They're all sold out I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭A.Gorilla

Charlie wrote: »

Are there any other little perks with Pink Moon that you might not think of upon first booking?
    The shower queues were about 30 mins at the peak times(8-11 or so) I usually took a shower at about 1-2 and there were no queues....Awesome.
    The phone chargers were pure ****e to be honest. One of the lads sat there for an hour with his iphone 5 and got 27% into it. You are much better off buying a decent mobile charger and bringing it with you.
    This year was the first time we've ever don the boutique thing...And believe me,we will never return to the other campsites...I actually came home with my chair this year :)

Do what mince pie says about the charger....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

That's great to hear, cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭LowOdour

You mean the family campsites? They're all sold out I think.

Your right! I see the standard instalment plan now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Mince Pie wrote: »
    I cannot get my head around why people queue for phone charging facilities when there are great portable chargers available online.
    Walked by the queue a few times and to be honest I'd rather do without my phone that queue for an hour to charge the fecking thing.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Anker-16000mAh-Portable-External-Technology/dp/B00D5T3QK4/ref=sr_1_2?s=telephone&ie=UTF8&qid=1442255084&sr=1-2

Took me about 5 minutes to drop my phone off and about a minute to collect mine, got a full charge for a fiver. They are really handy if you go during quiet times.

siblers wrote: »
    Took me about 5 minutes to drop my phone off and about a minute to collect mine, got a full charge for a fiver. They are really handy if you go during quiet times.

A fecking fiver for one charge??? Jesus wept, you can buy a portable one for about €20-30 and get at least 5 charges in one weekend and use it over again.
    Madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

The phone charging in pink moon was free. No charge. You just needed your cable. That's all.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

The dust has yet to fall from this years event but allready thoughts are building towards 2016

So fellow Pickners,who do you want to see play 2016 ,
    what would make it a better festival than 2015?

All thoughts on 2015/16 on a post
    VNV Nation
    John Foxx
    Devildriver

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

andreac wrote: »
    The phone charging in pink moon was free. No charge. You just needed your cable. That's all.

Well free apart for the 250+ you spent to stay there;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Mince Pie wrote: »

I bought this exact charger. Couldnt recommend it enough. It charged an iPhone 6 from 5% to 100% in an hour. Charged an iphone 6 3 times, an iphone 5 twice and gave it to my neighbours one night for them to charge their phones too.

It was completely flat by Monday morning but it was the best €25 I ever spent for festival things

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Well worth the money, trust me. I would prob pay more actually if i had to.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭mejulie805

I'm with you andreac! Something as simple as no/small queues for toilets, no tripping over randomly pitched tents, being able to leave your chair outside your tent and it not getting robbed and just the general respect people have for each other and their surroundings is completely worth it. We were in podpads so did spend more than 250, but it was 100% worth it. And my bed was off the ground- lifesaver on Saturday night!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

And that's my tickets bought. Don't need to worry about a thing until next year now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,098 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

that's the price for a beeeeeeeeg tent, standard two man is about 170 (still not a small amount but a lot more palatable)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement