Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2016 // **Discussion Only / NO Ticket Sales / Requests** //

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,530 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

well it was onsale at the same time last year so it's not really that surprising. there's also the installment option which gave people 2 months to get €50 together.

I didn't realise you could get the discount code on the loyalty plan, cheers! Will get my ticket on Friday then I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,098 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

frantic190 wrote: »
    Have Pink Moon put up their prices? The early bird offer looks to be the same prices as the regular ones last year.

Think it's the same as last year, that said, only have a deposit down at the moment so might need to brace meself for when i pay the rest next august or when ever

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SmallBalls

frantic190 wrote: »
    Have Pink Moon put up their prices? The early bird offer looks to be the same prices as the regular ones last year.

I think so, wonder what the full prices will be like....might fire them an e-mail.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Lemsiper

So has anyone who's not going to be able to afford a ticket before the deadline got a spare code?

Would love one for my girlfriend, but she's never been before.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Lemsiper wrote: »
    So has anyone who's not going to be able to afford a ticket before the deadline got a spare code?

Would love one for my girlfriend, but she's never been before.

I have a spare 2 picnic code but hanging onto the 3 and over just in case cos waiting to see what me festival pal says.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Lemsiper

Mince Pie wrote: »
    I have a spare 2 picnic code but hanging onto the 3 and over just in case cos waiting to see what me festival pal says.

So does that mean you could PM me your 2 picnic code? Would be much appreciated if you did.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Lemsiper wrote: »
    So does that mean you could PM me your 2 picnic code? Would be much appreciated if you did.

PM'd ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭sputnick123

has anyone received their camper van ticket yet? A friend got hers a few weeks ago and i haven't received mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

well folks got my early bird installment plan ticket on ticket master i signed u[ for some YES promotion thing where i would €15 back from ticketmaster...alarm bells are going off in my head. I didn't received any e-mail from them and i think this is some ****ting thing where you pay monthly to avail of saving from retail outlets..
    is anyone familiar with this?
    Tried googling the thing and kind find it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Bowlardo wrote: »
    well folks got my early bird installment plan ticket on ticket master i signed u[ for some YES promotion thing where i would €15 back from ticketmaster...alarm bells are going off in my head. I didn't received any e-mail from them and i think this is some ****ting thing where you pay monthly to avail of saving from retail outlets..
    is anyone familiar with this?
    Tried googling the thing and kind find it
    Sounds very like the Complete Savings scam that was on the irishrail site, do a search for that
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=92337681

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,577 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

For anyone in the Galway city area, five stalwarts of the Trenchtown scene at Electric Picnic, Cian Finn, Rootical Soundsystem, RAS Tinny, Revelation Soundsystem and Aminah Dastan are playing at the Rowing Club near the Salmon Weir Bridge tonight Saturday October 31st opening at 10 pm.
    Cian Finn is launching his new CD This Applies.

https://www.facebook.com/events/947351508664097/

12096033_1061231283908147_769122901366402778_n.jpg?oh=6d673a072baeb87403b04d6157659d74&oe=56B57427

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 hulio jordio

I have a spare 3 or more discount code available if anyone wants it. I got 2 codes off festival republic for some reason!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MrSlippers

I have a spare 3 or more discount code available if anyone wants it. I got 2 codes off festival republic for some reason!

Sent pm hulio!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

has anyone received their camper van ticket yet? A friend got hers a few weeks ago and i haven't received mine.

Campervan tickets weren't sent out until the week before the festival this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Sorry if it's been mentioned already but with the loyalty discount ending at midnight tomorrow I just noticed on the original email I got with the code on it that the discount was meant to last until Monday 28th Nov! Has there been any explanation given for this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Has been mentioned loads. Have a read of the last few pages

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Code now gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭sputnick123

Fatfrog wrote: »
    Campervan tickets weren't sent out until the week before the festival this year.

Yeah i know...I was surprised she received hers already. We got ours really late this year too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 mattmattmatt

andreac wrote: »
    If anyone is looking for a code i have a spare one. First to PM me get's it.

PM Sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Debating whether or not to use the loyalty scheme before midnight. Have a 3 time discount code but really hadn't planned on going next year.

But now that I see Wilco in Europe late next summer/Autumn with no Irish gig announced, and the Stone Roses announcing an album/tour later on this evening (7pm apparently) I'm second guessing myself...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,192 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

At worst you could sell it if you didn't use it, you won't loose..

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭kwat

I have a 3 or more loyalty code. If anyone wants it just PM me

*Sorry it's gone now

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MisterKipling

I have a *3 discount code if anyone wants it, pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

So are The Stone Roses headlining, or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kevc1234

If anybody has a spare discount code, please consider giving it to me.

I'll send you good vibes in return.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭guylikeme

kevc1234 wrote: »

Good fives would do. Pm you one for a tenner

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SmallBalls

So are The Stone Roses headlining, or what?

I'd say there's a good chance they'll play, seems like they're gigging next summer...

http://www.thestoneroses.org

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Walter E GO

kevc1234 wrote: »

Pm me for a code @kevc1234.
    Could do with some good vibes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 easylover

any more discount codes a plenty i'll take one off your delightful hands :0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 mattmattmatt

Please pm if any kind people out there with an unused 3+ loyalty code.
    Many thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement