Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2016 // **Discussion Only / NO Ticket Sales / Requests** //

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

What I've been doing the last few years, is screenshotting my itinerary for each day and putting that day up as my phone wallpaper.
    Nice an simples!

If Br. Pablo does his app again, then I would recommend it as the way forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Anyone still on the lookout, the flood of €250 tickets on adverts has begun. More and more every day now.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭declanleo

Seathrun66 wrote: »
    I wouldn't advise you to print it off until the evening before, or the Friday morning if you have a printer at home:

http://clashfinder.com/s/electricpicnic2016/

Hopefully Pablo will do another ,that was class last year

He said earlier in here he will be doing it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Disgusted over the highly likely clash between king kong company and Lcd.

Speaking of which would anyone have a link to the clash finder at all?

Anyone fretting over this clash should probably go to LCD, KKC are an Irish band who regularily play gigs all over Ireland. LCD are supposed to be doing a full tour next year but there's no guarantee they'll play in Ireland again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭LG1234

I have a caravan camping ticket and I'm bringing a campervan, will that be a problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 patrickb

patrickb wrote: »
    Anyone else go up on Saturday morning? The weather forecast is giving me a downer and with the Fri Night lineup looking terrible to me I might go on Sat morning instead. Just wondering about getting a camping space and stuff like that

Weather forecast from accuweather is very good for the EP weekend? But predicting weather ten days in advance is even less reliable than trying to piece together the day-by-day lineup ahead of the initial announcement. No point making that sort of call until this time next week.

There will be loads of room in the Joplin and Chaplin campsites on Saturday, don't worry about that.

Accu is literally the only decent one though. Every other one ive seen gives pishing rain. And i know that its not accurate! But theyre bound to be in the ball park.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 LimboSlice

Anyone know if anywhere on site sells ice?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,690 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

LimboSlice wrote: »

the store does indeed sell ice...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

LimboSlice wrote: »

The spar shop by Hendrix camp site.

• Advertisement

Can only speak for Warhol campsite but there has been a stall there selling bags of ice for a fiver the last 3 years, one of those + inflatable bucket does the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭DanielSwords

I see the off licence is now taking orders. 55 quid for a tray ain't cheap though. Anyone ever used it before? Does there be much of a wait to collect your drink?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 LimboSlice

Cheers for all the replies! Was going to get cans of Coors from the offie down there, but then seen they want 25 quid for 8 of them!

Snarky Snark Snark

maximoose wrote: »
    Anyone still on the lookout, the flood of €250 tickets on adverts has begun. More and more every day now.

Wonderful, same as every year, hopefully the initial panickers will have held their nerves and not gotten screwed on prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

We've been too lucky with the weather over the last few years, I reckon this year is definitely going to be a washout.

Snarky Snark Snark

patrickb wrote: »
    Anyone else go up on Saturday morning? The weather forecast is giving me a downer and with the Fri Night lineup looking terrible to me I might go on Sat morning instead. Just wondering about getting a camping space and stuff like that

There is no weather forecast worth a flying fück this far out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,585 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

If I get rained on, on my fifth festival this year I'm going to laser zap the clouds out of the fricking sky.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Lzmunky

MadYaker wrote: »
    We've been too lucky with the weather over the last few years, I reckon this year is definitely going to be a washout.

Thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭rocks1981

I see the off licence is now taking orders. 55 quid for a tray ain't cheap though. Anyone ever used it before? Does there be much of a wait to collect your drink?
    I used them in 2013, Was waiting about 2 minutes at 12pm on the Friday so early enough. In 2014 i bought one of these http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/folding-trolley-70kg-load-n48jq at half price. I brought 3 slabs on it (for 3 people) + bag and chair. definitely worth the investment as it worked out same cost for me. And cheaper for my mates.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,585 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

MadYaker wrote: »
    Anyone fretting over this clash should probably go to LCD, KKC are an Irish band who regularily play gigs all over Ireland. LCD are supposed to be doing a full tour next year but there's no guarantee they'll play in Ireland again.

I'd be more worried if Daniel Avery clashes with LCD, both look like they are suited to the late shift where ever they are playing.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Space Shanty

LCD probably won't be on until midnight...11.30 at the earliest.
    I think some clashes people are worried about might not happen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

maximoose wrote: »

250 is still a tenner over face value.

Toast wrote: »
    250 is still a tenner over face value.

It is, but seems to be the accepted price by adverts mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭declanleo

Used to be €60

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Lzmunky

declanleo wrote: »
    Used to be €60

Maybe they've dropped the prices of beer up there?!! I'd be shocked...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

probably selling some nordie cans they got on the cheap post-Brexit :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭former total

http://order.electricpicnic.ie/

It ain't cheap but it's not outrageous - for people coming on public transport it's a great idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭BananaR

LG1234 wrote: »
    I have a caravan camping ticket and I'm bringing a campervan, will that be a problem?

It's listed as not allowed in the Ts & Cs but much like the question over whether tents are allowed, I just don't know if it's enforced. It might not be such an issue as a car plus caravan requires more space than campervan. So better than having campervan ticket and bringing caravan..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,654 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

BananaR wrote: »
    It's listed as not allowed in the Ts & Cs but much like the question over whether tents are allowed, I just don't know if it's enforced. It might not be such an issue as a car plus caravan requires more space than campervan. So better than having campervan ticket and bringing caravan..

There is no such thing as a Caravan ticket for EP though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭BananaR

Could have sworn I read something about it yesterday in the Campervan and Caravan Terms and conditions, but conveniently this link is now not working! Might have imagined.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement