Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2016 // **Discussion Only / NO Ticket Sales / Requests** //

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,812 ✭✭✭Charlie

Quick Pink Moon Question.

Our booking is for a 6 man tent. It's very likely that our Group will be checking in at staggered stages across the day, as some are off work that day, and some are working. Is there any issue with checking in on that basis, or do we all have to check in once and together?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭srm23

friday night is going to be huge! i usually get down late enough 5pm or so drink cans and hit casa bacardi but looks like will be different for me this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭srm23

Charlie wrote: »

Our booking is for a 6 man tent. It's very likely that our Group will be checking in at staggered stages across the day, as some are off work that day, and some are working. Is there any issue with checking in on that basis, or do we all have to check in once and together?
    its just pink wristbands to get in so id say the best of first person taking them all and just meeting them on way as the queues a long enough to get tent sorted there not worth multiple people having to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

That shouldn't be an issue if ye all have copies of the printout with barcode from them, best to e-mail them to check though.
    srm23 wrote: »
    its just pink wristbands to get in so id say the best of first person taking them all and just meeting them on way as the queues a long enough to get tent sorted there not worth multiple people having to do it.

I'm really not sure that would be allowed, they will want to put on the wristbands to ensure they are correctly stuck and not moving from the arm.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Whilk & Misky are my new find this morning .. B&S really does have a cracking line up. Can really see myself up there for a lot of the weekend.

I see Daft as Punk are playing on the Bandstand stage in B&S on Saturday night, and My House are doing a Prince set there on Sunday too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭declanleo

Beta tests all seem good. Will make an release app available tomorrow evening once the clashfinder settles down after tomorrows timetable announcements.

Cheers pablo

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Todd Terje

I enquired about this with Pink Moon already and they said it's no problem to check in at different times as long as each person has a copy of the booking with the barcode on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,812 ✭✭✭Charlie

Nice one, cheers for the replies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Reggie noble

Todd Terje wrote: »
    I enquired about this with Pink Moon already and they said it's no problem to check in at different times as long as each person has a copy of the booking with the barcode on it.

Go on , tell us what time u are playing this weekend ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,725 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

I booked a return Dublin - Stradbally ticket with Marathon but have since sorted a lift.

If anyone wants the ticket send me a PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭roll

That shouldn't be an issue if ye all have copies of the printout with barcode from them, best to e-mail them to check though.

I'm really not sure that would be allowed, they will want to put on the wristbands to ensure they are correctly stuck and not moving from the arm.

correct

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Cainer

Anyone know if you can use a car and caravan pass if you have a campervan?

Just realised I bought the wrong one and am panicking now...help...:o

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Todd Terje

Go on , tell us what time u are playing this weekend ?

2 hour set at Cocktail Cocktail..... Don't tell anyone...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Cainer wrote: »
    Anyone know if you can use a car and caravan pass if you have a campervan?

Just realised I bought the wrong one and am panicking now...help...:o

I am in the same boat and I am not panicking at all ... I expect it all to be grand ... having said that .. there is no official response to this... but the main this is

sVjObWzr_normal.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

Over 7000 posts on this forum - I'm sure a fair few mentioned Radiohead :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Christ, looking at the amount of face value tickets being sold now it's almost a buyer's market.

Is there anywhere in Dublin sells high fidelity earplugs? Think it's time I stopped destroying my ears

• Registered Users Posts: 2,725 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

Over 7000 posts on this forum - I'm sure a fair few mentioned Radiohead :P

Radiohead are the special guests in Other Voices Saturday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭The Davestator

Ha! Glen Hansard seems to be getting mentioned. Hopefully it will be him

I expect that will be as packed as it was for BBB last year so ..

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Cainer

I am in the same boat and I am not panicking at all ... I expect it all to be grand ... having said that .. there is no official response to this... but the main this is

sVjObWzr_normal.jpg

Hopefully...thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,341 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Radiohead were never playing this year.

They have been booked to play EP 2017 however & we'll be told this next Monday by email as we're leaving the campsite.
    Click here to buy your early bird tickets!!

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭roll

has anybody got the 'VIP' pink moon tickets and if so:

1. are they worth it
    2. where exactly is this VIP area?

empty car going from leixlip fri midday if any nice people want a lift....

well, not quite empty, obviously!

roll wrote: »

1. are they worth it

risky ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Yeah I heard it was Glen Hansard down at Other Voices too.

How busy does it get down at the Other Voices stage? I've never ventured down there so don't even know how big it is but I was always under the impression that it gets seriously wedged for some reason..

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭rocks1981

roll wrote: »

1. are they worth it

Vip area is in front of stradbally house to the right of the stage. It's worth it for some seats and less queues. There's a viewing area but it's not great. Basically all the benefits of less people.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Latest GFS charts have upgraded the rain for Saturday for a few hours :(
    satEP.png

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

rocks1981 wrote: »
    Vip area is in front of stradbally house to the right of the stage. It's worth it for some seats and less queues. There's a viewing area but it's not great. Basically all the benefits of less people.

How much extra do they charge for it? I'd pay €20 max.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

If Glenn Hansard is the special guest at other voices, I'd say that booka brass would join him like they did at the salty dog last year on the sat night I think

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Effects wrote: »
    How much extra do they charge for it? I'd pay €20 max.

Ah here, any old riff raff would get in if they only charged €20 :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

rocks1981 wrote: »

less queues for what?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement