Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2016 // **Discussion Only / NO Ticket Sales / Requests** //

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Lzmunky

Pickpocket wrote: »
    I had my four year old down at the rave in the woods last year. I let him ramble off for a couple of hours to do his own thing. He's very independent. But I always, ALWAYS, make sure his phone is fully charged.

Those kid sized yokes are the business... keeps them happy

• Registered Users Posts: 21 patrickb

Metcheck has updated to show a drastic fall in the amount of rain forecast on Saturday (like 7mm vs about 20 from a day or 2 ago)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

So i'm assuming Le Galaxie Soundsystem will be Le Galaxie with James Murphy & Co thrown into the mix?

I heard it's Le Tigre and LCD Soundsystem covering Galaxie 500 songs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

All Tvvins confirmed they have replaced Whilk & Misky closing out Body & Soul Friday.

Delighted with this. Great band.

Can't bloody wait for tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Reggie noble

Lzmunky wrote: »
    Those kid sized yokes are the business... keeps them happy

Few adults i know could do with them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭rocks1981

does anyone hate it when people call it "the electric picnic"? rather than just "Electric Picnic", you don't hear "the Glastonbury" #stupidIrishTimesArticlesAnnoyMe

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭room_149

Few adults i know could do with them
    Doiz ne1 no If I can get into the main arena wit Yokes?
    First time at EP and amt sure.
    Tnx x

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

room_149 wrote: »
    Tnx x

Yeah, ask one of the Guards at the gate when you get down there. They're very helpful :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Lzmunky

rocks1981 wrote: »
    does anyone hate it when people call it "the electric picnic"? rather than just "Electric Picnic", you don't hear "the Glastonbury" #stupidIrishTimesArticlesAnnoyMe

Slow day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭EndaHonesty

Tnx x

As long as they're not in glass bottles you should be ok... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

DoubleJoe7 wrote: »
    Dealz was a treasure trove for stuff yesterday. Got a fisherman's hat for if it rains, 4 ponchos, 2 water pouches for drink and a light, foldable backpack for brining cans to the Salty Dog etc - all for 7.50.

Did you go for the female urinal for 1.49??

I think if I was female I'd have to try these!! If they work you would save yourself hours over the weekend.
    I'm intrigued by the mechanics, I mean like is there a danger the sealing won't be right, you'd end up pissing yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭rocks1981

Lzmunky wrote: »

Slow day?
    yep! Overstimulated with not enough stimulation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Pickpocket

Tnx x

I'm not sure about yokes but you can loike totally get coke into the VIP area.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭BUBBLES1978

right lads and lasses one more minute and im finished work
    hope you all have an absolute cracking weekend make new friends, hug lots of randonmers get the shift or whatever you're into.

keep the smile on your face even if we get rain and stay sound and happy

:D:D:D:D:D see ya all monday meh

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

I heard an 18 year old girl going to her first one yesterday call it "EP like" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. Glastonbury is a location and the name of the festival. Electric Picnic is a festival.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭declanleo

lads/lasses, Super furry animals, anyone seen them live? Not mad gone on chems and looking for an alternative, would ye recommend or not?

(hard to tell what a band is like live from the albums)

Looked class at Glastonbury last year

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭DoubleJoe7

Did you go for the female urinal for 1.49??

Are you taking the piss?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

right lads and lasses one more minute and im finished work
    hope you all have an absolute cracking weekend make new friends, hug lots of randonmers get the shift or whatever you're into.

keep the smile on your face even if we get rain and stay sound and happy

:D:D:D:D:D see ya all monday meh

No talk of Monday please, it doesn't even exist as far as I'm concerned!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,101 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

5 more hours, 5 more hours

knock one off for lunch time

then 4 more hours.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Canneverfindit

Fatfrog wrote: »
    I think if I was female I'd have to try these!! If they work you would save yourself hours over the weekend.
    I'm intrigued by the mechanics, I mean like is there a danger the sealing won't be right, you'd end up pissing yourself?

I was pondering this too yesterday, that if you did a really fast wee - it might overspill.

I've obviously thought about it way too much, mind..

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Pudz21

room_149 wrote:
    Doiz ne1 no If I can get into the main arena wit Yokes? First time at EP and amt sure. Tnx x

Yes if they are mini-me's in your belly!!

Get in my belly!!!!

I was pondering this too yesterday, that if you did a really fast wee - it might overspill.

I've obviously thought about it way too much, mind..

Exactly how fine are the margins? Could the trajectory be significantly altered by a surprise fart?

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭declanleo

Anyone know where I can get screw top capri sun's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

5 more hours, 5 more hours

knock one off for lunch time
    Wash your hands before you eat.

BadTurtle wrote: »

CRYING laughing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,101 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

BadTurtle wrote: »

No.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,408 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

lads/lasses, Super furry animals, anyone seen them live? Not mad gone on chems and looking for an alternative, would ye recommend or not?

(hard to tell what a band is like live from the albums)

Seen them loads but not in about 8 years I'd say at this stage. Always good anyway, never a bad show. The man don't give ... Always goes down well too.

I remember them playing the new band tent at Oxegen in 2005 possibly. They saw the funny side of it, announced themelves as an up and coming band. That lineup also had LCD and New Order

Pickpocket wrote: »
    Exactly how fine are the margins? Could the trajectory be significantly altered by a surprise fart?

Well this would most certainly be a concern except for the fact that ladies don't fart.
    Obviously.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Is anyone heading down tonight that does not have a campervan parking ticket? What are the chances of staying somewhere near by in a car? Or possible entry to car park?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement