Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2016 // **Discussion Only / NO Ticket Sales / Requests** //

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

If they are going on sale tomorrow, when are we going to get sent our codes? Or have people already got them?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

oooh ello

"Please note that tickets are subject to availability. The loyalty scheme (and use of discount codes) will end at midnight Monday 30th November or in the event of a sell-out, whichever comes first. A discount code or request for a discount code does not guarantee a ticket purchase and tickets are sold on a first come first serve basis. Requests for codes are dealt with on a first come first serve basis and requests without obvious proof may take longer to research, process and return codes. We cannot guarantee to supply a discount code requested after midday Friday 27th November."

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

If they are going on sale tomorrow, when are we going to get sent our codes? Or have people already got them?
    I'd imagine they'll be sent out today and tomorrow.

I'm going to have to wait until next Tuesday to buy them.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭goose06

Anbo wrote: »
    Hey,

First time at EP and loved it. Curious about the pink moon camping? How much is it and is it worth it?

Did it for the first time this year and while it was a bit of a pain to queue initially to get in it is well worth it for the short walk into the arena. We got a four person Tipi, loads of room in it. Only a 5 minute walk back to the car as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭navosa

Anyone know if you can purchase the first part of an installment plan at an outlet? Do you have to give them your card details for the next two or pay at the outlet again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

navosa wrote: »
    Anyone know if you can purchase the first part of an installment plan at an outlet? Do you have to give them your card details for the next two or pay at the outlet again?

Taken from their website.

INSTALMENT PLAN TICKETS
    Instalment plans are available online for all Weekend Camping ticket prices to any customer wishing to take advantage of a payment plan.

So it doesnt look like you can do it with cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

Gonna go with the installment plan. Always go pink moon, 100% worth the money. Just emailed them to see when they will have prices and options on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Fago123

Last year I got my email with a code an hour before they were due on sale so hopefully they start filtering out this evening/early tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

My code was just emailed to me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

just got mine too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭sputnick123

ahh just realised my email address on my Ticketmaster account is from my old job so went in and changed it. Hope i did it early enough to get code. Not in mood to have to get proof again.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭St. Lupulin

I'll donate 20 euro to your preferred charity if anyone finds that Julio Basmore tune I'm looking for.

Seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭HausOfTony

Didn't look like it this year. Saw loads in that age group wandering around.

Likewise, but that is the rule. As I said though I don't believe it's strictly enforced

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

Code recieved. Here we go again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mahoganygas

Come onnnnnnnnnnn code........

[hits refresh]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

The only crap thing about having to jump on board this early is that the the third instalment comes out at the beginning of December. Happy Christmas!

Nothing to contribute to lineup discussion apart from this: please dear God not The Libertines.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

sadie06 wrote: »
    The only crap thing about having to jump on board this early is that the the third instalment comes out at the beginning of December. Happy Christmas!

Nothing to contribute to lineup discussion apart from this: please dear God not The Libertines.
    don't need to do it this early, it won't sell out any time soon.

e: just remembered you're getting family tickets i think? scratch what i said so, tomorrow it is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

No code yet, but might book this soon enough while Ulster Bank are still giving 25% back on Ticketmaster with old uFirst accounts. €180 x 0.75 = €135... not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,217 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Got my loyalty code so I'll be buying tomorrow morning. For €160 it makes all the sense!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

Impatiently waiting for my code!! While humming Tamp Impala "let it happen" ;)

Talk of increased ticket prices, I think I paid €159 all in inc booking fee this year, I see its €160, so €165 odd inc. fee ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

still no code for me....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Still no code here

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Reggie noble

If uv been more than 3 times and still havnt got a code how can u get one ? Is there an email address to request one ?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Sugarbeat

This code business is strange, non here either

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

W00p! Got my code, now roll on 9am!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

No sign of mine either. Have the irrational fear it will be sold out before i get my code :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

It won't sell out. I got a loyalty installment plan ticket in March of this year, finished paying off in May. I'm gonna get it before the end of November but I'm under no fear that there'll be any selling out happening before then!

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭exilec

If uv been more than 3 times and still havnt got a code how can u get one ? Is there an email address to request one ?

Cheers

PicnicOffer@festivalrepublic.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭BUACHAILL

are the codes all the same generic one or individual, anybody know ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

BUACHAILL wrote: »
    are the codes all the same generic one or individual, anybody know ?

Individual

Just got two tix on the instalment plan :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement