Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2016 // **Discussion Only / NO Ticket Sales / Requests** //

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Done!

Only 51 weeks to go :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Just got my family ticket me and my daughter who will be 6. Bit scared camping on my own with her but I say it will be good fun 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭puzl

still no code here on either my own or the missus' account

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭dream brother

I didn't get my discount code before I got the tickets - you think I'll still be able to get the discount on them (went for instalment)?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

So you bought full price on the instalment plan?

I really doubt you'll be able to apply the discount after.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LeperKing

Newb question, but since tickets are now available, when do the Pink Moon, Glamping & Yurts etc camping options become available?

Thanks,
    LK.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭dream brother

maximoose wrote: »
    So you bought full price on the instalment plan?

I really doubt you'll be able to apply the discount after.

Thanks for reply!! Yeah bought on full plan - had no email this morning before I went to work, so no code lol Sure I'll send them an auld email

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

Job done! Family Camping 1 instalment plan. Happy days.

Last year I got lost in a Verified by Visa loop. It all came back to me just now! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

What's the discount if you went this year but missed the last few years?

How many discounted tickets can you buy with your code?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

Still no code!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Still no code here either. But i def do remember getting mine last year and i only did the installment after christmas, even though it was slightly dearer than the initial discount, it was still cheaper than paying the full amount with no discount.

So don't panic yet people. There is still loads of time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Gian-Pa

What kind of proof is needed to get a discount/loyalty code?

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭CiarraiAbu2

Decided at last minute to leave kids at home, I know there would only be one of us minding the kids at night and it wouldn't be the wife.

When does the camping go on sale and do you have to pay separately for the parking? Sorry for all the questions.

Decided at last minute to leave kids at home, I know there would only be one of us minding the kids at night and it wouldn't be the wife.

When does the camping go on sale and do you have to pay separately for the parking? Sorry for all the questions.

Tickets on sale now. Parking is free.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Gian-Pa wrote: »
    What kind of proof is needed to get a discount/loyalty code?

You have to show them pictures of you with the J.F. side show burlesque dancers legs wrapped around your neck.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

LeperKing wrote: »
    Newb question, but since tickets are now available, when do the Pink Moon, Glamping & Yurts etc camping options become available?

Thanks,
    LK.

They pop up later in the year, I put my initial deposit with Pink Moon last december.

Got my two tickets this morning so roll on next year.

Edit - Scratch that, Pink Moon are already accepting deposits, just got an e-mail from them looking for feedback and flagging that they're ready to take money again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

Tickets bought and newbie.

Can someone advise me re pink moon and what you get for your money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

You get a campsite that only Pink Mooners/Pod padders can get into, access to clean toilets and showers (and hairdryers/straightners for the women), a private bar/food area and your own gate into the main arena.

And of course, a tent put up for you.

It really is the business.

You get your own campsite that only Pink Moon ticket holders can go in to. All the tents are organised really well. You have good toilets, showers, a hair pamper place, phone charging tent, Cracked Pepper restaurant and bar was there this year and a closer entrance into the arena (beside the comedy tent). Although this did close at 12am fri and sun night and 2am sat night.

It is well worth the extra money, trust me.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

Just go to pinkmooncamping.co.uk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭GhostMutt30

LeperKing wrote: »

Thanks,
    LK.

Pink Moon on sale now

http://www.pinkmooncamping.co.uk/accommodation.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭sputnick123

well i have my campervan ticket but no actual ticket yet - come on code

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

Am feeling pretty p'd off with the lack of discount codes - grrrrrr :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Anyone email festival republic last year, with proof of previous purchase, to receive the loyalty discount code? If so, how long were they in getting back to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Button_y

Did anyone receive a code from picnicoffer@festivalrepublic.com yet? I'm wondering how long it takes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Charlie wrote: »
    Anyone email festival republic last year, with proof of previous purchase, to receive the loyalty discount code? If so, how long were they in getting back to you?

I did back in March and got the discount code the same day.

I sent them a mail yesterday evening so hopefully they get back to me later today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

Button_y wrote: »
    Did anyone receive a code from picnicoffer@festivalrepublic.com yet? I'm wondering how long it takes

Nope, emailed them yesterday and still no response.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Button_y

Nope, emailed them yesterday and still no response.

Thanks, I am surprised they didn't allow a couple of days to get codes to people before starting tickets sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

andreac wrote: »
    You get your own campsite that only Pink Moon ticket holders can go in to. All the tents are organised really well. You have good toilets, showers, a hair pamper place, phone charging tent, Cracked Pepper restaurant and bar was there this year and a closer entrance into the arena (beside the comedy tent). Although this did close at 12am fri and sun night and 2am sat night.

It is well worth the extra money, trust me.

Thanks for that, no interest in the main camping area. Might i ask are there restrictions on what we can bring in booze, food etc wise ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭puzl

seems like early bird for family camping 1 is sold out and still no discount code.

harsh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement