Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2016 // **Discussion Only / NO Ticket Sales / Requests** //

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭ellee

Ok, ticketmaster only have evidence of 2 bookings but I have been loads more than that, have photos and could possibly dig up some old wrist bands, anyone know what evidence they require to get the full discount???

still waiting on the ticketmaster code also :(((( have emailed them, thanks for teh tip...

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Jeffrey Lebowski

Ticketmaster are a shambles. No code email received, so rang them up and got through eventually. They give me a code over the phone and and the code doesnt work. Complete jokers.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Noworries!

Has anyone got a code? Not sure if I can post this here... Or pics of bands I have this years band but worked there previous 2 years and threw away bands? Pm me if you can help me out...mods please feel free to remove if this is in appropriate...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Aaaahh got this back from the email address given for Ticketmaster.

Hello! You can't contact us directly via this email address. You need to check out our info pages and fill in the "contact us" link if you can't find what you are looking for!

YEah you need to do a search, I searched Electric Picnic code, got U2!!! then you get an option to email them.... HTH

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Paddy2012

Ticketmaster are a shambles. No code email received, so rang them up and got through eventually. They give me a code over the phone and and the code doesnt work. Complete jokers.

This happened to me, I rang back and it turned out the fifth digit was R instead of 4. Not sure if that's any help.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

maximoose wrote: »
    The prices for "luxury" camping seem absolutely nuts IMO, but whatever you're in to :)

I didn't check Hendrix or Joplin, but Wilde was like a Syrian refugee camp crossed with down town Mogadishu.

You hit a certain point in life/self respect where you look at it and think to yourself, "fúck that!"

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Jeffrey Lebowski

Paddy2012 wrote: »
    This happened to me, I rang back and it turned out the fifth digit was R instead of 4. Not sure if that's any help.

Sir, you are a legend. That did the trick.We must have been talking to the same gimp.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Lester Freamon

I rang ticketmaster to get loyalty code (I was on hold for about 10 minutes).

It worked for me but I asked the ticketmaster agent to stay on the line as I typed the code into my laptop to ensure it worked :):)

Roll on 2016!! So when is the first announcement due?? :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Button_y wrote: »
    Did anyone receive a code from picnicoffer@festivalrepublic.com yet? I'm wondering how long it takes

Come on Festival Republic, send us a bloody email

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭John83

Synode wrote: »
    Come on Festival Republic, send us a bloody email

I sent through proof (wristband selfie) to Festival Republic this morning and received a confirmation email and a code within 15 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

John83 wrote: »
    I sent through proof (wristband selfie) to Festival Republic this morning and received a confirmation email and a code within 15 minutes.

Sh*t- do the lotto tomorrow night mate
    Maybe I should try email them again as I emailed and have heard nada

John83 wrote: »

Damn it. Maybe they're doing them in order the mails are in their inbox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

PBB wrote: »
    Tried all morning to get my loyalty code, eventually got one after 15-20 calls...

They are sold out o family camping tickets for both sites!

So much for loyalty!

That is absolutely sh*t!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Yay, just got through and got my code with Ticketmaster!!

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Reggie noble

Got my code 😘

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Sorry for any confusion caused, I contacted them initially through their website & when they replied I could contact them directly through the email address they replied from. There was a ticketmaster reference number in the subject line of all email to & from, you'll probably need to contact them first through the website to get that or they won't proceed any further.

Snarky Snark Snark

Seanachai wrote: »
    there's been a few deaths from dodgy pills

Source?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

Got family campsite tickets.
    Will have 2 kids (6 and 8).
    Will be my first year at EP since we've had kids.

Regarding the Pink Moon campsite that's being talked about.
    Do you purchase it as an upgrade on your regular ticket?
    Is it suitable for kids?
    Would it be worth considering - i.e. is it worth the extra money?

Sorry 'bout the newbie questions.

Snarky Snark Snark

If you've kids that age then stick with the family campsite. It's not a upgrade, it's a separate purchase to a walled off campsite filled with puppy dogs and candy where the loos smell like popcorn and the beer is fresh and cold.*

*Possibly not true.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Button_y

Got family campsite tickets.
    Will have 2 kids (6 and 8).
    Will be my first year at EP since we've had kids.

Regarding the Pink Moon campsite that's being talked about.
    Do you purchase it as an upgrade on your regular ticket?
    Is it suitable for kids?
    Would it be worth considering - i.e. is it worth the extra money?

Sorry 'bout the newbie questions.

No advantage in having family camping if you are going to go to Pink Moon. The family campsite is on the other side of the site. It has a short work to carpark and you access the arena through soul kids. I suspect if you have tent and gear the family campsite will suit better with no extra costs.

Snarky Snark Snark

Family camping is probably better at that age as it's only people with kids you will be around in the camp site, less "stranger danger" etc...

There were a few with kids in pink moon but it's not geared to kids at all really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

If you've kids that age then stick with the family campsite. It's not a upgrade, it's a separate purchase to a walled off campsite filled with puppy dogs and candy where the loos smell like popcorn and the beer is fresh and cold.*

*Possibly not true.
    Button_y wrote: »
    No advantage in having family camping if you are going to go to Pink Moon. The family campsite is on the other side of the site. It has a short work to carpark and you access the arena through soul kids. I suspect if you have tent and gear the family campsite will suit better with no extra costs.
    Family camping is probably better at that age as it's only people with kids you will be around in the camp site, less "stranger danger" etc...

There were a few with kids in pink moon but it's not geared to kids at all really

That's good to hear.
    Just had a look at the prices - nearly another €400 for the cheapest 4 person tent option!
    I'd expect the kids to be babysat for the 3 nights by a robot made out of gold for that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,192 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I only applied for discount this morning, do you think they'll come back today?

Anyone know when Sunday tickets go on sale?

Hey update, ticketmaster emailed me back and after a bit of back and forth got a code pretty quick, oooohhhh yeeaaaahhhhh :)

Got my loyalty tickets, wihoo. Only 357 days to go

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Seanachai

Source?

One was in Dublin at the Twisted Pepper publicised in the news and the other was more recently where I'm from but there was no news coverage about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Alkers

Can you drink your own drink in pink moon bar or do you need to buy them at the bar?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Stay in pink moon if you have any doubts and if it's within your budget.

I thought family would be better for her as more stuff to do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

For people who have purchased the installment plan tickets before.

When do tickets generally arrive?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement